• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you addicted to social media?

Are you addicted to social media?

• Yes

Votes: 10 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 94 90.4%

• Total voters

Paasei

Never had any. But then again, these days even watching vids on Youtube or a forum is seen as social media. So to clarify: Never had Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or anything of that sort.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I have zero social media.
I use GAF and my Youtube is filtered to my taste.

Sometimes I leave my phone on my kitchen counter and don't touch it for days.

anthony2690

No, I deleted twitter permanently, kept seeing gore, murder and mutilation on there once it became x, it's not something I want to see, report it, and apparently it breaks no T&C's, so deleted it ages ago now.

Same thing with Facebook pretty much, but it's just deactivated, I believe, but it's been like that for many many years.

I post on Instagram once in a blue moon, usually post pictures of nice walks I'm doing or picture of my dogs or games I'm playing, nothing overly exciting :)

near

Gold Member
I'm addicted to GAF. I'm not on social media apart from Twitter which I only use to keep up with announcements/news, I've never tweeted in the 15 years I've had that account. I've never used Instagram, and my Facebook account has been inactive for well over 10 years. I have a LinkedIn account, but I don't use it much, once every few months I'll open it up and accept some connections.

I have no account on Twitter, Tiktok or Instagram. I think I might had created an account on Facebook before but I had never used it. so no, I don't think I'm addicted to social media.

Top Bottom