• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrested Development |OT| Season 4 - May 26 - Netflix Unmakes A Huge Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphagnum

Banned
If they're concerned about everyone being together, can't they just get them to sign contracts for 2017 or something? I doubt they all have projects lined up for years and years in advance.

Get them all to sign for one scheduled period and then they can work their other projects around that.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Watching season four episode four and Ron Howard just dropped a bomb.

He's telling Michael about how everyone in Hollywood has a girl, (which Michael thinks means mistress) and then Ron says something like, "Brian actually has two boys".

So the joke is that Bryan Singer has two boyfriends.
Wasn't there a scandal about this recently?

big ander

Watching season four episode four and Ron Howard just dropped a bomb.

He's telling Michael about how everyone in Hollywood has a girl, (which Michael thinks means mistress) and then Ron says something like, "Brian actually has two boys".

So the joke is that Bryan Singer has two boyfriends.
Wasn't there a scandal about this recently?

I believe that joke was about Brian Grazer, Ryan Howard's producing partner and the other lead at Imagine. (There was also some controversy for both Ryan and Brian when they kept some line in one of their movies that used "gay" as a pejorative, so maybe it was a way of poking at that)

Though it could have been a double reference, Bryan Singer's dalliances have been an open secret for years

Mr.Swag

Banned
I believe that joke was about Brian Grazer, Ryan Howard's producing partner and the other lead at Imagine. (There was also some controversy for both Ryan and Brian when they kept some line in one of their movies that used "gay" as a pejorative, so maybe it was a way of poking at that)

Though it could have been a double reference, Bryan Singer's dalliances have been an open secret for years

Yea I forgot that there was a Brian in the episode, still I like the conspiracy theory.

EDIT: Also, this episode was a lot funnier than i remember season four being... might have to watch all of it again.

Valhelm

contribute something
I wore a Bluth banana t-shirt on Friday and locked eyes with another guy in the same shirt. It was a strange, intimate, and almost hostile experience.

stktt

Banned
I watched the entire series again last month. The two George Sr. episodes are still the low point of the series, but season 4 as a whole is much better than I remembered. Hopefully, season 5 will be released next year instead of being another prolonged affair.

PsychBat!

Banned
I wore a Bluth banana t-shirt and Friday and locked eyes with another guy in the same shirt. It was a strange, intimate, and almost hostile experience.
"I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

God dammit. I almost just blue myself.

A2GwdQx.png

Almost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom