• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

That was such a great little action scene

Hope they use this guy well and just let him be a dangerous badass cause that was a great scene.

• Oliver not against killing
  • New team
  • Cop Squad
  • Felicity with some other guy and was barely even in the episode really
  • Bratva flashback finally
This season definitely has potential

Sou Da

Oh I get it

What you're really saying is 'Hey Bronson, time to betray me in a sudden yet totally predictable manner!'

I had to reference that "socially acceptable short guy bullying" thread and you give me a way in.

Another casualty of GAF in jokes.

Yeah, he looked like generic cool white guy.

Just like the guy Ollie killed looked like a cross between Jon Hamm and the Trickster from Supernatural.

WedgeX

Banned
Whoosh?
Or that piercing sound.

Chok?

mvI3ft2.jpg

Effect

Sounds like season is off to a good start but I don't trust Guggie not to screw it up in the seasons back half just like with 3 and 4. Going to have to wait for episode 100 and see how they handle Laurel's return.

Oh I fully expect to be cursing this show in a few episodes.

Good premiere , enjoy it more than the flash .
Then again last season first few ep were okay then went down hill in the middle .
So i not ready to say anything more yet .

Shaanyboi

Banned
Sounds like things are at an okay start.... If they atleast maintain some positive reception for a little while, I may come back to this. But Season 4 burned me so fucking badly. Well, Season 3 burned me. Season 4 just laughed at my scars while lashing at them out of sadistic glee. 3 could be considered an accident, but 4 was clearly the asshole.

Sounds like things are at an okay start.... If they atleast maintain some positive reception for a little while, I may come back to this. But Season 4 burned me so fucking badly. Well, Season 3 burned me. Season 4 just laughed at my scars while lashing at them out of sadistic glee.

And season 4 started so well too. Or at least was a lot of fun to start before it started to shit the bed really badly.

Let's hope they learned from their mistakes and are taking legit criticism to heart and not trying to appease Tumblr.

And season 4 started so well too. Or at least was a lot of fun to start before it started to shit the bed really badly.

Let's hope they learned from their mistakes and are taking legit criticism to heart and not trying to appease Tumblr.

I really don't see how they trying to appease Tumblr .
Fans were happy with Olicity being together and happy.
Then around the middle of the season came the drama with them .
Don't think Olicity \ Tumblr fans were happy with break up and drama around it .
Same can be said for everyone truth be told .

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
I'm going to quote myself from the DC TV off season thread.

"A shark that does not move forward drowns." Someone needs to bone up on their biology.

While it's true that many sharks need to constantly move forward to pass water through their gills, it's not true of all sharks.

#notallsharks

Top Bottom