• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

LOL THEY SHOT WALLER

IN THE MOST INAUSPICIOUS DEATH EVER

S4 is GARBAGE

They need to have her mother take over Argus

0339139b608877104c29ad575173168c-46064.jpg

omg did they fucking tie in that flop Andy in with Ollie's stupid island

fuck
I can't
fuck

Everything ties back to the island.

Everything.

Next week, we'll find out that Felicity was on the island with Martian Manhunter and Harrison Wells while Ollie was wasting time in Hong Kong.

ZeroX03

Banned
The middle of S4 was the worst part. The episodes leading up to the finale were an improvement, until the finale falls flat.

Nabs

That was a damn good episode. The action, effects, and even flashbacks were on point. I hope they can keep this up.

btw it still blows my mind that Malcolm Merlyn, the fucker that killed like 2,000 people, is totally chillin' in S4

like, wat

ZeroX03

Banned
I just realized this episode has four recurring black characters with multiple lines of dialogue, and none of them died. That's pretty good for a CW show where none of them are related.

WedgeX

Banned
I just realized this episode has four recurring black characters with multiple lines of dialogue, and none of them died. That's pretty good for a CW show where none of them are related.

Did we also have two female characters interact without only discussing a boy?

Because this show might've just hit some kind of pinnacle if so.

Really solid opener! I'm glad we got Punisher Ollie back, even if it'll be for an episode. You know you like killing, Ollie. Just give in. It's what's best for everyone.

Not going to lie. I was bummed seeing Chesthair reduced to a drunken mess. The man has been through so much! He might be a broken drunk with nothing to live for, but at least he hasn't started to button up those pesky top buttons. That would be the point of no return for him.

No Olicity. I blame Barry.

"Mr. Dog"

There should be trigger warnings before any Laurel flashback.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
WAIT

So Ollie in S4 is all 'omg don't give into the bloodlust Thea you're not a killer'
First ep of S5

BLAT BLAT BLAT

Yo, is this a Gotham thread where I can say they finally embraced the camp, despite this not being anything like camp?

WAIT

So Ollie in S4 is all 'omg don't give into the bloodlust Thea you're not a killer'
First ep of S5

BLAT BLAT BLAT

The Arrowverse is all about the heroes learning lessons and growing as people then immediately forgetting those lessons and fucking everything up.

Ollie with killing, Barry with time travel.

WAIT

First ep of S5

BLAT BLAT BLAT

Well he never wanted thea to become like him .
Season 4 he went crazy with the no killing rule .
Up to season 3 he was still willing to kill if need be .

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Laurel died so the Olicity drama may live on

Cgoc8ZH.jpg

Really solid premiere. Thrilled to have Killer Ollie back, so Thea better back off and let the man do his thing!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I liked this premiere more than Flash's. Ollie finally back to fighting like a bad ass again and using trick arrows is so good. I wish we could keep the smaller team, but I know what's not gonna happen.

Ashhong

The action is fucking GRUESOME in this episode, I loved that. I doubt it will stay...but nice to have for at least 1 episode

Suspiciously strong Arrowpisode. Not the best episode by any stretch but the action was great (for Arrow) and the flashback at least had some relevance. It's a start!

Corpekata

Banned
Watching season 4 finale finally. At the big Ollie speech on top of the car. The dude is an actor not made for yelling. He sounds like a kid half the time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I really liked this episode. The flashback actually tied into the current day storyline in a meaningful way, Thea connecting with Lance over dealing with addiction, and Oliver learning to move on were all strong points. Great action and stunt work too.

Only complaint would be that the stinger was just a little too much. You can chill with whatever polar opposite season long goon is being setup.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The next episode is being directed by Bamford as well, so I expect some good things next week too.

I watch arrow from time to time if it is on tv but I can't believe they still do the flashback storyline what part of the world is on now? Only to somehow make it seem like he was always on island

Top Bottom