• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Or maybe quicksand! When was the last time that was on a television show?

Funny you should say that. I just started watching Hap & Leonard and somebody gets trapped in quicksand in the second or third episode lol

Hell, they are all being public on Twitter and social media, etc. So if you follow anyone from the show, you know the secret already.

DC Comics even tweeted it from their main account. And it was trending on Twitter for the better part of the afternoon in the US. Which I thought was odd, didn't think anyone cared about casting news for a show in its 6th year.

GulAtiCa

Honestly, the only secret part that would truly be a spoiler is prob that
Black Siren will be in the last 2 episodes.
. Esp since I don't believe we knew that beforehand.

ZeroX03

Banned
Tonight on Arrow, the team finds themselves... (and yes the show is also on break until April 26 after this)

#5.18 "Disbanded"
Episode Promo
OLIVER CALLS ON THE BRATVA FOR HELP - Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) are shocked by Oliver's (Stephen Amell) decision to call on the Bratva to help take down Prometheus (Josh Segurra). Concerned the Bratva may overstep, Diggle has a hard conversation with Oliver about what happens if things go south. Meanwhile, Felicity learns something shocking about the terrorist organization she's working for. J.J. Makaro directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto.
ar518a-0225b-240395.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
felicitydeath3aubl.gif

“I can’t speak for Greg [Berlanti] or for Wendy [Mericle], but for as long as I’m involved with the show, the two things I never want to do is kill off Thea [Willa Holland] and put Felicity in a mask and a costume. Those, to me, are two lines that I just think are a bridge too far. Thea, because we’ve taken so many family members away from Oliver, and Felicity because when you put a character like that in a costume, I think it diminishes who that character is and it makes the idea of superheroics seem silly.”

Just in case anyone was worried about a certain character dying. I didn't think they'd kill them off, but they seem pretty safe.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/28/legends-tomorrow-felicity-superhero-death/

Jhoan

There's no way this is going to end well for Antalolle. The only guilty conscious Ollie is going to have on him is Anatolle's.

Top Bottom