• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Oh I'm fuckin dyin at Merlyn just showing up the next episode like he always does

Diggle you fuckin up

Edit: ANY WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE IDOL BACK TOGETHER

Volotaire

vbVgtiQ.gif

The OG move.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The scene works in context. It looks weird because he's blind so his eyes aren't focusing on anything. It's like when you're talking to a blind person and they're not looking directly at you, just in your general direction. It feels off at first but you adjust

Volotaire

The scene works in context. It looks weird because he's blind so his eyes aren't focusing on anything. It's like when you're talking to a blind person and they're not looking directly at you, just in your general direction. It feels off at first but you adjust

I remember the first time I watched Daredevil. I had no idea of any of the hero's attributes. My friends kept recommending it to me. I was stunned to see that the main character was blind.

I agree with the adjustment period - the first episode works so well at easing you into his lifestyle.

Platy

On a related note, dude should get more love for his acting ... it is hard as hell to not look the person you are talking to !

Almost to the end of s4, and I just have to say......damn Diggle is huge.

Also Thea is bae
Edit: ep21....holy shit did they really just have a nuke go off?!....*pukes

They better have mention of this in a future ep or eps. This is kinda a big deal, can't just brush it off.

ZeroX03

Banned
New episode tonight...

#5.02 "The Recruits"
SUIT UP — Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) new recruits for Team Arrow are Curtis (Echo Kellum), Wild Dog (guest star Rick Gonzalez), Evelyn Sharp (guest star Madison McLaughlin) and Barney Stinson (special guest star Neil Patrick Harris). Unfortunately, the Green Arrow’s training methods prove to be too much for some of them to handle. Meanwhile, in the flashbacks, Oliver’s initiation into the Bratva continues. James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Beth Schwartz.
ar502a_0057b.jpg

Manu

I really don't like that they went back to a darker, sleeved suit for S5. S4 suit was almost perfect. All they had to do was make it greener.

Chase17

Ok. Finally got around to the premiere

-Flashbacks sort of having relevance again with current day was weird.
-Church was amazing "I have infiltrated your gangs, ALL OF THEM"
-Lance was less sad than I expected
-Can't believe Felicity found a knock off ollie. That is a situation RIPE for relationship DRAMA
-Skype chats with Diggle should be a weekly segment
-Curtis jumping in with the"Me too" and Ollie just kind of shrugs and plays along

Overall, a surprisingly strong episode. Looks like Arrow may have another solid season.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I really don't like that they went back to a darker, sleeved suit for S5. S4 suit was almost perfect. All they had to do was make it greener.

The Sleeves were added because it gets really cold while filming.

As for the suit being darker, I think they just might bit be color correcting it as much. It was probably too much of a pain for too little gain.

Manu

The Sleeves were added because it gets really cold while filming.

As for the suit being darker, I think they just might bit be color correcting it as much. It was probably too much of a pain for too little gain.

On the contrary, they slap a cheap green filter on most night scenes. Why not just make it greener in the first place?

The sleeves thing, I figured that was the reason but it still sucks.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
On the contrary, they slap a cheap green filter on most night scenes. Why not just make it greener in the first place?

That's what I mean, actually. I think they are using the same suit as last season (with added sleeves), but not adding that green filter.

The reason they didn't make the suit greener is because they didn't make a new suit.

Top Bottom