• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

"Spartan is such a badass
The badest "
KuGsj.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Human Target may be funnier than HR and Heat Wave.

It's not bad. Still following the movie's plot for the most part, but it does feel a bit stretched for TV. It's a decent hour. If you've seen the movie, you can half pay attention and still get the most out of it.

Haven't seen the movie!

Human Target may be funnier than HR and Heat Wave.

Haven't seen the movie!

Oh, well, based off the show then, I'd recommend the movie if the story interests you. I like the cop/firefighter dynamic from the movie over the cop/cop dynamic they went with for the show.

TreIII

Booooooo. Killing off Church so early.

But hey, this ep gave us Human Target, who was just a delight to watch. I hope we get to see more of him, and maybe on Flash sometime, too.

ZeroX03

Banned
#5.06 "So It Begins" Promo

Arrow is five for five on great episodes. I love that there was a bit of relationship drama this episode so they amped it up with Human Target and Prometheus to compensate.

Weird that they gave the assassin a distinctive design and look and didn't elaborate on him. Maybe in the future?

Luigi87

#5.06 "So It Begins" Promo

Arrow is five for five on great episodes. I love that there was a bit of relationship drama this episode so they amped it up with Human Target and Prometheus to compensate.

Weird that they gave the assassin a distinctive design and look and didn't elaborate on him. Maybe in the future?

Hm
Artemis against Prometheus on a subway train? Remember that time Oliver fought Darhk on a subway train?

Top Bottom