• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

DieH@rd

Banned
Y0j3gEr.gif

eeeeeeeee

surprisemotherfucker_uojq9.gif

What an aweasome age we live in.

Sölf

I have to avoid all of these threads, as I am going to watch all 4 episodes as a 3 hour movie once the alle have aired. Oh god, this will be hard.

Joni

Sölf;225604303 said:
I have to avoid all of these threads, as I am going to watch all 4 episodes as a 3 hour movie once the alle have aired. Oh god, this will be hard.

You won't make it. Or maybe I'm projecting my lack of self-control.

ZeroX03

Banned
THE CROSSOVER CONTINUES ON THE MILESTONE...

ARROW #100
"INVASION!"
Arrow Promo
Crossover Trailer
Crossover Trailer #2
ARROW CELEBRATES 100 EPISODES; THE EPIC SUPERHERO CROSSOVER CONTINUES —
Oliver (Stephen Amell) wakes up to a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. Robert (guest star Jamey Sheridan) and Moira Queen (guest star Susanna Thompson) are alive and well. Laurel (guest star Katie Cassidy) is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent. Everything seems perfect, but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and the recruits take on an unmasked Tommy as Prometheus (guest star Colin Donnell) with help from The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin) and Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist).
James Bamford directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and written by Marc Guggenheim & Wendy Mericle.
arrow-508-invasiona-0215b-212248.jpg

Every photo from this episode is a huge ass spoiler lol. Open spoilers for Flash and Legends obviously so if you aren't keeping

I do like how we're not just giving away the current plot threads of the three shows away to the crossover. Flashpoint was really well intergrated into the plot so I wanna see how the B-Team and Prometheus fit in.

Sephzilla

Since Ragman is confirmed to be in the crossover and Cisco is coming to the Arrow Cave, I hope they use this as an opportunity to have Felicity and/or Ragman talk to Cisco about what a bitch he's been lately since Ragman/Felicity's situation is way worse than Cisco/Barry's and yet those two patched things up.

Ithil

I hope they remember to place an order with Cisco while he's there for proper costumes for Wild Dog, Curtis and Artemis. I know Wild Dog's and Curtis' current outfits are based directly off comic ones, but they still feel unfinished and out of place on Arrow where everyone has a fancy costume to wear.

They already indicated Atom is getting an updated costume from Cisco soon so it's not out of the question.

ZeroX03

Banned
I hope they remember to place an order with Cisco while he's there for proper costumes for Wild Dog, Curtis and Artemis. I know Wild Dog's and Curtis' current outfits are based directly off comic ones, but they still feel unfinished and out of place on Arrow where everyone has a fancy costume to wear.

They already indicated Atom is getting an updated costume from Cisco soon so it's not out of the question.

I wonder what it would look like if Artemis got a new costume...

latest

WedgeX

Banned
Oh, might as well post my wife's promo shade from yesterday:

My wife, upon seeing Laurel: The boring girl's back, honey!

Me: :|

Joni

Oh, might as well post my wife's promo shade from yesterday:

My wife, upon seeing Laurel: The boring girl's back, honey!

Me: :|

See, it is not just our irrational hate. It is shared. Your wife knows more about television than you.

I noticed that Felicity did not really talk to Palmer on the Flash episode last night. Maybe they will cover their past tonight, but what if they were never together due to Flashpoint?

JSevere

caught up on all of season 5 and I'm ready for the Arrow reunion special tonight
I hear there might be a crossover going on too

Joni

I noticed that Felicity did not really talk to Palmer on the Flash episode last night. Maybe they will cover their past tonight, but what if they were never together due to Flashpoint?

It is just not that relevant, especially since that was an Arrow plotline.

Sephzilla

Palmer is two or three boyfriends ago for Felicity at this point.

I'd like them to address why the fuck Ray hasn't come back and taken control of Palmer Tech yet, though.

Palmer is two or three boyfriends ago for Felicity at this point.

I'd like them to address why the fuck Ray hasn't come back and taken control of Palmer Tech yet, though.
They did address it. The answer was that he didn't want to. He'd prefer to stay "missing" so he can go time traveling.

It doesn't even seem like him seeing the future, evil version of Palmer Tech, run by his brother, changed his mind about that.

I may get hate for this, I don't know; but I am beyond excited for
Laurel tonight. Katie Cassidy was the reason I gave the show a chance back in season 1.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I may get hate for this, I don't know; but I am beyond excited for
Laurel tonight. Katie Cassidy was the reason I gave the show a chance back in season 1.

No hate, I'm with you.
Thea is the current queen, but Laurel temporarily returning to the throne is exciting.

Top Bottom