• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Effect

While cool that arrow pass to Sara was extremely unnecessary.

Can't they bring Laurel out of the dream into the real world. This is comic show right? That happens!? Right? Please!!

NastyBook

Jedi Ghosts!!
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
Crossover Oliver has his priorities straight as an arrow.

I'd probably be pissed if I didn't watch Arrow, the crossover is just getting lip service.

Crossover Oliver has his priorities straight as an arrow.

I'd probably be pissed if I didn't watch Arrow, the crossover is just getting lip service.

As much as I love the crossover idea, it was poorly planned out timing-wise due to both Supergirl's mid season finale and Arrow's 100th episode. Not getting a ton of team-up here.

As much as I love the crossover idea, it was poorly planned out timing-wise due to both Supergirl's mid season finale and Arrow's 100th episode. Not getting a ton of team-up here.

It's smart in a sense for Sara and Ray to get the most screen time as crossover characters since they both got their start on Arrow. Less of a backstory for viewers of Arrow only to need.

LionPride

Banned

I believe they said the only time they could do all four shows was around this time, maybe LoT will have everyone doing wombo combos

ZeroX03

Banned

Ray and Sara getting plenty of Arrow nostalgia I suppose. But it's not like we were lacking in their presence thanks to Legends.

Sephzilla

I'm torn. On the one hand I'm glad episode 100 was mostly Arrow focused. On the other hand I wish it was more crossover focused.

LOL Heatblast

Great episode. Though I agree, it was a little light on the crossover. Still awesome tho.

Damn, that is indeed such a nice Flash preview

TreIII

Not much crossover stuff to be had, but that was still a very good Arrow ep.

And I STILL need that Kara and Barry tag as a gif.

Effect

This was a pretty emotionally heavy episode. I think I enjoyed this a LOT more then the Flash episode even though there were less set pieces.

Patryn

The problem is that they still had filming schedules, and there are only so many hours in a day. For them to be super heavy, it would have been the equivalent of filming three/four episodes in the same time they normally film one for the major actors.

This year's crossover is going to be hard to top, especially if they're able to stick the landing with the LoT episode. Which, going by the preview, they probably will.

Top Bottom