• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

ZeroX03

Banned
Prometheus is Slade Wilson, because they're adapting that most iconic Green Arrow Story, The Judas Contract

NFOkG38.gif

Also, this means Artemis and Prometheus are fucking

MOqAti7.gif

carlsojo

Sölf;226168603 said:
They couldn't even afford to bring him back last week aside from those jedi scene at the end.

I still think it's Tommy.

Them not bringing back Slade or Tommy last week would be a funny way to throw people off if Prometheus is revealed to be either.

ZeroX03

Banned
Question: Got anything on Arrow‘s midseason finale? —Adam
Ausiello: Echo Kellum says that Curtis’ new vigilante gig will begin taking a toll on his marriage to Paul, adding that his alter ego’s other half is “definitely not going to be happy” when he learns out the truth. The actor also teases that Felicity will be “involved in whatever scheme” Curtis cooks up to cover up his whereabouts.
via TVLine

Volimar

I kept thinking that Felicity's bf looked like Tyler Ritter. Didn't think it was actually him though for whatever reason.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."

I'm bracing myself for CWverse withdrawal over the break. Watching Vixen Season 1 & 2 at some point this week. I'm that desperate

ZeroX03

Banned
Can Prometheus just be Merlyn for the absolute hilarity.

Tonight's fight has to at least rival the S1 mid season beat down Merlyn gave Oliver. I don't expect anything to top Ra's.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets."

I'm bracing myself for CWverse withdrawal over the break. Watching Vixen Season 1 & 2 at some point this week. I'm that desperate

Watch the 90s Flash as it is in the ArrowMultiverse.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Final bets on Prometheus identity?

I say Felicity's boyfriend

Or Merlyn

I'm torn. Merlyn is a legitimate contender...but...yeah, the boyfriend is too plain jane. Nobody is normal in Star City.

Top Bottom