• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

I can't wait. It's going to be unbearable. My sweet angel can't pop up and leave me hanging like that.

Katie wasn't in the opening credits right? We didn't all just miss it like that, did we? Haha

This damn season, man.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
BTW, Felicity totally fucking called it earlier.

"People we think were dead pop up every other Wednesday" or whatever she said

Absolutely amazing season so far.

I can't wait. It's going to be unbearable. My sweet angel can't pop up and leave me hanging like that.

Katie wasn't in the opening credits right? We didn't all just miss it like that, did we? Haha

This damn season, man.

Yeah, so good.

BTW, Felicity totally fucking called it earlier.

"People we think were dead pop up every other Wednesday" or whatever she said

LOL

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh yeah, the Laurel cliffhanger was shocker, but Susan's definitely screwing with Oliver, she had that Russian alcohol. And Diggle got played so hard.

Feels like Dig could call in a presidential pardon after saving the world from aliens?

Oh yeah, the Laurel cliffhanger was shocker, but Susan's definitely screwing with Oliver, she had that Russian alcohol. And Diggle got played so hard.

Feels like Dig could call in a presidential pardon after saving the world from aliens?

Yeah, that's a good point. Dig should be off the hook at this point.

Luigi87

Watching Amell's chat.

"You may even make it past ten seasons."
"Well then we would pass Smallville! ... But we will never pass Supernatural."

ZeroX03

Banned
Watching Amell's chat.

"You may even make it past ten seasons."
"Well then we would pass Smallville! ... But we will never pass Supernatural."

Also he mentioned David Ramsey looked younger in flashbacks, but holy shit I had no idea he was 45. I thought he was late 30s.

Top Bottom