• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S5 |OT| You thought you were out, but Manu Bennett pulls you back in.

Yeah, after the "shoot to kill" bit, I'm pretty sure that Chase is both Prometheus and Vigilante. He's getting rid of the competition. Probably some play on Oliver's hunting of connected, rich criminals while Vigilante so far has only targeted drug dealers and bank robbers. Could be getting political here- Ollie fights power, Vigilante hunts the dirty poors, Prometheus is his play to remove Green Arrow.

ZeroX03

Banned
I really hope that Prometheus just is that guy's son. His presence is badass. Twists on twists and reveals can ruin that. Again, look at Zoom.

That said Prometheus was trained by
Talia al Ghul
so yeah there's a lot more with him there.

The Prometheus flashback building fight was really well shot. Made it super haunting.

ShadyK54

Wooow at
Laurel
being back. Flashpoint producing something good for once?

Great midseason finale, and even better first half of the season. Never thought after S4 that Arrow could be on the level/surpass the quality of Flash or Legends, but here we are. Feels good to be excited about watching this show every week.

Kard8p3

I really hope that Prometheus just is that guy's son. His presence is badass. Twists on twists and reveals can ruin that. Again, look at Zoom.

That said Prometheus was trained by
Talia al Ghul
so yeah there's a lot more with him there.

The Prometheus flashback building fight was really well shot. Made it super haunting.

Is that comics only? Or has it been confirmed that
Talia
trained him in the show also?

You mean season 2 .
This season has been great so far .
In fact it could end up being the best season .

Back end of S2 was a major disappointment and ruined Slade for me.

Though series high point for me is still
arrow10zeoqh.gif

arrow11iaql9.gif

Oliver said Prometheus used a move a woman taught him in Russia.

Talia
is confirmed for Arrow his year.

I wonder if he'll know
Talia
by that name. It seems like a weird situation that he had never mentioned her during all his interactions with
Ra's and Nyssa.

Maybe she used a different name and it'll be a reveal later to Ollie later on who she really is.

The Light

One would think Lyla Argus connections would allow Diggle to be free. Waller pretty much did whatever she wanted and covered up any problems.

ZeroX03

Banned
Tiny thing to note: they specifically said they changed the codes to the bunker.

So how did Laurel get in?

I wonder if he'll know
Talia
by that name. It seems like a weird situation that he had never mentioned her during all his interactions with
Ra's and Nyssa.

Maybe she used a different name and it'll be a reveal later to Ollie later on who she really is.

I was thinking the same thing. I do think she'll either omit her last name or use an alias like
Lady Shiva

And Prometheus is just
her lackey, TDKR style

The only thing I remember about that movie - which I watched at like 1am on a school night all those years ago - is the awful nude scene.

Hold up hold up

Which one? The one wear the naked campers get stuffed in a sleeping bag and beaten off a tree or the one where the fake nipples fall off the androids chest?

I never thought I'd actually type that question....

CryptiK

So Legends when they visited Star City in the future was post Flashpoint, since Connor/John was born. So Flashpoint seems like it was always meant to happen.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh just watched the start of the episode. Wild Dog probably has/had a kid huh?

Good sign he won't die until they clear that up! Happy that Wild Dog and Ragman are still around, I feel if somebody dies Ragman is probably too sweet to handle it and would bounce.

now do 1 of Laurel turning around and of Ollie's face.

Look, if it was someone important like say McKenna or Taiana, I'd do it, but not for a minor character.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
So what if that reporter chick is
Talia
? Would make sense I guess
since he's a stand in for Batman.

Top Bottom