• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Replicant

ar212a_0484b-jpg-76940d2a-t3.jpg

Ummm Wozzly, get your engines starting!

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Yeah she is too skinny now. There are some comparison pics on the net.

The irony is that people in the season 1 OT made fun of her for being chubby and supposedly putting on more weight as the season progressed; I'm pretty sure it went from double-chin/chubby-chin and swole face jokes to now pointy/anorexic jokes.

People have such short memories :p.

anaron

The irony is that people in the season 1 OT made fun of her for being chubby and supposedly putting on more weight as the season progressed; I'm pretty sure it went from double-chin/chubby-chin and swole face jokes to now pointy/anorexic jokes.

Well shit. :(

I've only ever commented on the chin because it's definitely a result of plastic surgery and coupled with her weight loss, is incredibly distracting. Hearing that people were assholes even before -- when she looked great -- kinda puts it into perspective as to why she's "fixing" herself.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

I made a couple of comments about her being a bit bloated and now I feel guilty as fuck.

Ripclawe

Banned
I will just like to point out that nottheguyyoukill, woozly and funky papa forced me to make laurel jokes and post screencaps to be in the clique.

I was forced katie! forced!

*runs*

Really?

She looked fine in S1. She should gain some weight, it would help with the chin, the really slim face is not helping...

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I made a couple of comments about her being a bit bloated and now I feel guilty as fuck.

I will just like to point out that nottheguyyoukill, woozly and funky papa forced me to make laurel jokes and post screencaps to be in the clique.

I was forced katie! forced!

*runs*

I DID NOTHING

Damn you all!!!... destroying Katie :(

*raises hand*
Me too.

Chin up, guys. We are all merely worried about her.

Ripclawe

Banned
#teamthea and #teamfelicity did their jobs on #teamlaurel. #teamsarah better watch their backs!

before first season
ihtbjdFAMDpXp.jpg

second season starts

ibruWqslNfm6L1.jpg

Joni

Diggle moved up. Next season he's gonna throw Ollie in the bushes and be in the middle when Arrow gets renamed to Black Driver.
He is going to get his own spin-off named Lantern. It is the only possibility. Ollie gets depressed because both Felicity and Diggle left him, and he changes into the Red Hood.

Chin up, guys. We are all merely worried about her.

I'm truly concerned for my dear Katie. The hatred she gets is truly toxic. This environment is not good for such a beautiful flower. She should walk away from Arrow, with her chin held high, knowing she's better than this. Just walk away, Katie
and take Willa with you.

anaron

That's why you don't revolve your life around what other people say about you
Obviously, but that doesn't apply to Hollywood much. Being an actress, your looks are tied so much to your worth and appeal that it's impossible to not worry about your appearance and how it may affect opportunity.

That being said, I think Katie's been getting subtle surgery for years and the chin was the most dramatic and therefore, distracting. So while I'm sympathetic towards her for shitty people ragging on her natural looks and weight, she did choose to get a chin implant that makes her resemble the "pop goes perfection" dude.

so with supes/bats delayed till 2016, guess Arrow is the top live action DC property! oh yeah!

Maybe that Amazon show will get another chance at life now that the movie is pushed back almost a full year.

Gadot should be in as good a shape as she was gonna get by the end of summer and they can film for a spring 2015 debut. leaving plenty of time to finish the first season before the movie airs.

We should stop talking about Katie chin and talk about how close is Felicity and Oliver from that first kiss. The build up of the couple is great so far.

#teamolicity

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I got it! Katie had to get a chin implant because that's where Laurel hid the files she saved during the season one finale. It's so obvious!

Joni

Maybe that Amazon show will get another chance at life now that the movie is pushed back almost a full year.
There is no way Amazon is happening. It has always been more an issue of incompetence than the movie. Nobody can write an interesting Wonder Woman show or movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom