• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
arrow-infographic011514-b9330.jpg

Arrow bout dat life

Heh, just went back a bit and saw someone made the Wicked Witch of the West comment before that pic of Laura with "green face". Missed that.

Y'all are just jealous you can't bust out sweet moves like this:

flip9nyo3.gif

#TeamRoy

Been meaning to mention and again, probably someone else already did but I'm pretty sure I saw someone used this same "move" on another show, might have been Agents of SHIELD as I marathoned it to catch up.

You never know. :p

True, comics and all and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they introduced Lazarus Pits considering the use of the League of Assassins, Ra's and his daughters.

Heh, just went back a bit and saw someone made the Wicked Witch of the West comment before that pic of Laura with "green face". Missed that.

Been meaning to mention and again, probably someone else already did but I'm pretty sure I saw someone used this same "move" on another show, might have been Agents of SHIELD as I marathoned it to catch up.

It was Agents of Shield. When May and the guy agent
that protected baby Skye.
were fighting. He did it a bit better than Roy though.

Ithil

True, comics and all and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they introduced Lazarus Pits considering the use of the League of Assassins, Ra's and his daughters.

That was in Agents of SHIELD, yeah, and it was actually integrated into the fight a lot better (surprising, given how far behind that show is in fight choreography compared to Arrow).

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guys guys guys... guys

Amell is gonna be at the Emerald City ComiCon at the end of March. I think I'm going now. Maybe Felicity will show up.

Leeness

We should stop talking about Katie chin and talk about how close is Felicity and Oliver from that first kiss. The build up of the couple is great so far.

#teamolicity

Was just going to come in and say this.

I'm so excited for eventual Oliver/Felicity first kiss, to "I CANT PUT YOU IN HARM'S WAY" angst, etc etc.

It was Agents of Shield. When May and the guy agent
that protected baby Skye.
were fighting. He did it a bit better than Roy though.

That was in Agents of SHIELD, yeah, and it was actually integrated into the fight a lot better (surprising, given how far behind that show is in fight choreography compared to Arrow).

Thanks, watching so many episodes in a short time made them kinda sorta blur together, even though that was only last week's episode, d'oh!

- Deadline: Jesse L. Martin To Co-Star in CW Pilot ‘The Flash’
Law & Order alum Jesse L. Martin is set to co-star opposite Grant Gustin in the CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. The project, from Warner Bros TV and Berlanti Productions, is an origin story about Barry Allen aka The Flash (Gustin), a Central City assistant police forensics investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. Martin will play Detective West, an honest, blue-collar cop who is a surrogate father to Allen. This is a familiar territory for Martin, who is probably best known for his nine-year stint as Detective Ed Green on NBC’s Law & Order. He had been approached for several pilots before choosing The Flash.

DWbK6l9.png

no idea who that is

It's the Black Cop from Law & Order, he is now going to be the Black Cop on The Flash.

I think he was the only one on the Original L&O series before the new crew took over with Anthony Anderson and whoever else was on the show when he was. That show had too many seasons to keep up with.

I imagine they're going to use Iris West, right? EDIT: Answered my question, just apparently no casting news yet. Wonder how/if they'll work Wally in seeing as he would probably be a toddler at this point if not a baby unless they actually want to use him at some point which might come about depending on how long this show goes for. Will the powers that be allow for time travel?

no idea who that is

The actor, the character or both?

Let's be honest here. The sheer entertainment value of that one gif dwarfs anything done by Agents of SHIELD.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It was probably just a weird lightning effect, but it almost looked as if Roy smushed the brains of that chode all over the winshield.

Edit: Holy crap, that's actually blood. Roy trashed that dude for real.

It was probably just a weird lightning effect, but it almost looked as if Roy smushed the brains of that chode all over the winshield.

Edit: Holy crap, that's actually blood. Roy trashed that dude for real.

Aw yeah. I knew we'd be getting straight up murderating back in style.

The boys are back together!

69561_567101183375153_258015294_n.jpg

:(

This show got me into Archery. Got my first recurve bow that's 25 pounds. Plan on getting a 50.

Roy gonna go all speedy/arsenal up in dis show!

Wiktor

I wonder how they will make Oliver keep up with all those superhumans, especially since some of them will be getting proper training.

Olie better learn some pressure points attacks :D

Khezu

Just make more violent trick arrows.

Like ones that explode and spray corrosive acid everywhere.

Super strength means jack shit when your face is currently melting off.

Shahadan

Just started season 2. I'm more confortable with the show now, but I still think it could have been so much better with the right people.

Also ugh, Laurel. She looks like someone else. And I hate when a character turns its coat for no reason. Somehow it's Arrow's fault if tommy is dead? No bitch, yours for being somewhere you weren't supposed to be and needing rescue after fucking his best friend on top of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom