• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

I must be the only person who thinks Oliver and Felicity don't have very good chemistry as a couple. Writing Oliver to make him jealous seems like a step backwards for the character.

So still no chance of this guy showing up:

1673567-green_lantern_hal_jordan5b.png

Oliver is always so mean to Felicity, he's a straight up douche to her pretty much every time they are working on something.

Laurel doesn't look that great this season, seems like she went on the Hollywood diet of losing a ton of weight when you didn't need to lose any weight in the first place. You can fit a map of Starling City on her chin because her face got so drawn out from losing weight.

Oliver is always so mean to Felicity, he's a straight up douche to her pretty much every time they are working on something.

Laurel doesn't look that great this season, seems like she went on the Hollywood diet of losing a ton of weight when you didn't need to lose any weight in the first place. You can fit a map of Starling City on her chin because her face got so drawn out from losing weight.

I don't think losing weight extends your chin almost a full inch.
It might explain her new extra high cheek bones, but I think her "Hollywood diet" consisted more of anesthesia and implants than it did of actual weight loss.

She was attractive before, but now she's starting to look alien.
If you had told me she was replaced with a different actress, I probably would've believed you.

Chuckie

No that's not just it. The space between the bottom of her lip and the point of the chin has really increased a lot. I am 90% sure its an implant. But I still really really hope I am wrong.

Dunlop

First time since this show began that I was almost completely uninterested in the episode.

This site has forever ruined Laurel for me ; )

Joni

Talking about The Flash. The coma is a good way to keep the timelines synced, and it means Flash will be occupied every time Arrow has a big villain because the (mid)season finales will be on the same point of the time line.

rexor0717

Talking about The Flash. The coma is a good way to keep the timelines synced, and it means Flash will be occupied every time Arrow has a big villain because the (mid)season finales will be on the same point of the time line.

Yeah, I never really thought if it that way. Now he'll just stay in the coma until his show starts.

DieH@rd

Banned
He will wake up during events of Arrow S3 premiere. Hopefully by the end of Flash pilot he will have access to powers, suit and a mission.

After that, they will have to explain why Flash cant come and visit during every Arrow crisis event. However, I really hope that characters from both shows will regularly interact one with another. CW has unique ability to create fully connected superhero universe now.

Tabby

Yeah that's actually not a bad idea. It's the only way to make mid season finales and finale's more awesome than they already are.

DieH@rd

Banned
It wouldn't be a bad idea for Arrow S3 finale and Flash S1 finale to be a joint episode, badass 2 hour event. If not next season, then the one after that.

Netflix is basically doing that with their upcoming Marvel superhero shows. 4 separate shows, culminating in a standalone miniseries that will unite them all.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
The show's introduction to superpowers was masterfully done, something like that handled badly could've wrecked the entire show.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
After that, they will have to explain why Flash cant come and visit during every Arrow crisis event. However, I really hope that characters from both shows will regularly interact one with another. CW has unique ability to create fully connected superhero universe now.

Well, Flash is going to have his own issues to deal with. It's not like he's going to waiting by the phone for Ollie to call him for help.

Anyway, Ollie has Roy to help him out. :p

I just realized Arrow now had two actors from Firefly. River and Simon. I was wondering for about half the episode why Shrapnel looked so familiar. Then it hit me.

To chime in with the Thea conversation, I have no problem with her now. Every since she got out of her bratty stage from S1 I've liked her.

Anyway, I'm so glad this show is back. I can't wait to see more of Slade in the present timeline.

Annnnnd, Ollie looks awesome with the new mask!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
First average episode of the season. The whole thing with Ollie and Felicity feels forced as fuck to me, like they want to please a certain demographic.

Why not keep their stuff platonic and just put in some sexual tension here and there, kinda like Mulder and Scully in the X-Files. the whole thing reeks of soap-operaish shit and it's annoying.

Coincidence or not, this was also a Laurel centric episode and of course it was the weakest because she sucks. I hope the whole thing with Sebastian Blood gets resolved quickly and doesn't drag out the entire season.

edit: One detail I like is that Ollie is scared shitless of these meta-humans enhanced with the Miracle drug, his reaction to Flash could be quite epic.

Amell is at it again on his Facebook. Oh my...

Stephen Amell said:
We have two more scenes to shoot on what has been the grandest, most challenging and most difficult episode of Arrow that we've ever shot. I also think it will be the best. Episode 15... It's called The Promise. Remember this post.

Clevinger

This is one of my favorite shows on tv. Sad to see the ratings continue to decline. :/

It's not continuing to decline. It's been going up (to very strong ratings) and down all season. The only time it really looked bad was during Baseball.

Supernatural, Originals, and Arrow all keep going up and down around the range of 0.9 to 1.1, all of which is strong for the CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom