• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Technically no, but still. Be a bit more supportive of your sister who, just a few hours(?) ago you were ecstatic to see even a hallucination of.

Man, Sara has caused the Lances nothing but drama for the last couple years, up and including nearly getting their mother killed by assassins and almost killing herself. Considering that, I can't say Laurel is wrong for saying "Fuck you bitch."

....good god

I have no shame in supplying horrifying thoughts for Wozzly to capitalize on.

You can't handle all this swaggggggg

iUtdOCtsnnuTR.gif

No one can handle that swag. Slade was awesome on the island. But add the salt n pepper hair, an eyepatch, and a great suit? God tier.

DominoKid

Wait a minute, in the promo for this weeks episode, they showed Nyssa throwing Roy around like a ragdoll, but that wasn't in the actual episode.

That's good, the way it was framed and how she did it, it came off as super human, even for this show.

damn i want to see that.

Am I the only one that finds the constant chin comments and nicknames unfunny and mean-spirited?

Other than that though, great episode.

Am I the only one that finds the constant chin comments and nicknames unfunny and mean-spirited?

Other than that though, great episode.

No. Our new lord and master, Cornballer, called for an end to them a bit ago. I still make cracks occasionally, but I know it is VERY mean and am trying to stop.

Jagxyz

Since Ollie and Malcolm have already fought, I'm hoping Malcolm and Slade have a big showdown eventually. Maybe they fight over Moira?

Effect

Don't know who else has been watching The Tomorrow People but tonight's episode was pretty good I thought. Especially the ending which was sort of hinted at earlier n the episode but was still a nice surprise at the end.

Tabby

Another long break.
I can't handle the wait, I can't.

Green Arrow, Red Arrow/Speedy/Arsenal and now Black Canary.
God damn it I love this show.

Don't know who else has been watching The Tomorrow People but tonight's episode was pretty good I thought. Especially the ending which was sort of hinted at earlier n the episode but was still a nice surprise at the end.

I've been watching since the start.
I really did think one of them was going to die in the end, I should of expected that Stephen's mom had powers too.
The Tomorrow People really is just nothing but twists.

Wait a minute, in the promo for this weeks episode, they showed Nyssa throwing Roy around like a ragdoll, but that wasn't in the actual episode.

That's good, the way it was framed and how she did it, it came off as super human, even for this show.

Well from http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/02/...whats-to-come?abthid=52f2f142bc83bed652000097

The producers revealed Roy actually was originally in the episode, with Kreisberg explaining, “There was an amazing sequence in here that we actually had that unfortunately we just had to cut for time because this episode was just so jam-packed. But we actually had Oliver tell Roy, ‘I want you to go down to the hospital and keep an eye on Laurel.' When Nyssa and her goon kidnap Mrs. Lance, Roy actually confronts them. Nyssa shoots him with a dart with snake venom and says, ‘A normal person would be dead by now. You're stronger than you look,’ and he says, ‘I get that a lot.’ Then they have a fight, but the venom starts to affect him, and she takes him out. It's a great sequence, and they're great in it, but it wasn't propelling the story forward. It was just a really neat moment. But yes, the next five episodes -- in addition to everything else that's going on -- it really charts Oliver's attempts to keep Roy on the straight and narrow.”

Every Tuesday.
"Hey AoS is getting slightly better, please watch!"

Every Wednesday
"Nope, fuck yo show!"

Nyssa was great, way better than I expected her to be.

The producers revealed Roy actually was originally in the episode, with Kreisberg explaining, “There was an amazing sequence in here that we actually had that unfortunately we just had to cut for time because this episode was just so jam-packed. But we actually had Oliver tell Roy, ‘I want you to go down to the hospital and keep an eye on Laurel.' When Nyssa and her goon kidnap Mrs. Lance, Roy actually confronts them. Nyssa shoots him with a dart with snake venom and says, ‘A normal person would be dead by now. You're stronger than you look,’ and he says, ‘I get that a lot.’ Then they have a fight, but the venom starts to affect him, and she takes him out. It's a great sequence, and they're great in it, but it wasn't propelling the story forward. It was just a really neat moment. But yes, the next five episodes -- in addition to everything else that's going on -- it really charts Oliver's attempts to keep Roy on the straight and narrow.”

That explains that the preview had that scene that didn't appeared on the final episode, a shame looked cool.

And sure being an Olicity fan is a rollecoaster!

"OMG! This is so a good moment for them!"

"Oh fuck, now Ollie is on Sarah...."

Ruze789

Every Tuesday.
"Hey AoS is getting slightly better, please watch!"

Every Wednesday
"Nope, fuck yo show!"

Pretty much sums it up for me! Arrow is my favorite show on tv at the moment, and I realize how disappointed I am every night of tv that isn't Wednesday. Other shows come close, but nothing gets me pumped like Arrow does.

3 weeks... ugghhh!

Khezu

Well, Sara did call Felicity cute.

It would all depend on how she feels about Sara.

Ollie seems like he would be down for w/e.

Tabby

That explains that the preview had that scene that didn't appeared on the final episode, a shame looked cool.

And sure being an Olicity fan is a rollecoaster!

"OMG! This is so a good moment for them!"

"Oh fuck, now Ollie is on Sarah...."

I've switched to Olara now.
Olicity is like, so last year.

Ripclawe

Banned
Stephen Amell
44 minutes ago
East Coast... That was the most passionate, fantastic response to one of our episodes I've ever seen. I'm staying spoiler free for the West Coast / remainder of Planet Earth, but let me just say this: My favorite characters on television are flawed; because - non Arrow spoiler alert - real people are flawed. Real people have messy lives. Characters with cracks are more interesting. I will defend this point to the death.

Again... what a response. Passion from fans is the very best thing

it was goood

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Fucking awesome episode.

A long break *groans*

I bet Ollie's arrow pointed upwards during the Nyssa/Sarah scene, I know mine did. Katrina Law mah gawd. The opening scene, jesusssss.

Ok, a missing scene explains why I kinda thought the pacing was off in this episode. It was just one thing after another and nothing is really explained. Why was Sarah just released or whatever after she was brought back to life? You poison her sister and kidnap her mom and all of a sudden "you can go"? Felicity, snitches get stitches. Also, Sarah's voice is annoying as hell. I know Laurel gets shat on a lot, but Sarah is no better. I do like them both more than I like Roy's scene.

Laurel needed to die in the Earthquake not Tommy sheeeesh she is fucking annoying..

Actually I'm okay with the way she reacted. You forget she fucked her boyfriend behind her back and almost got killed cause of it. She grieved but she have to of had some anger towards her for going behind her back. Then take into account that she got poisoned cause of her didn't help at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom