• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed this episode again. Really like Sara on the show, and showing more of the League of Assassin's is awesome. I expected Nyssa to be really cheesy but she was significantly more fleshed out than I expected. As mentioned above her costume was great too. Also, that completely unexpected love triangle.

Tugatrix

The tv shows man delivers every week
EWmof.gif

Also anyone else notice that Laurel is strabic, the defects keep on piling.

Also wozzly I expect fanfics out of this episode

Rokam

Have Deathstroke recruit her.
Booom.

He recruits her, unveils himself to Oliver shows that he turned her and then kills her. Double whammy to Oliver to make him feel like ultimate shit.

But in all honesty they need to trim the amount of characters down a tad. So Moira is definitely on the chopping block, Blood will be revealed to be evil, Moira will die and Walter will become Mayor. I'm calling it now.

Stephen Amell has gotten so good at "rich spoiled asshole" line deliveries, like when Oliver yelled at Felicity for not immediately paying attention to him. CW should make a sitcom prequel of him going around the city being a dick to everyone, like Curb Your Enthusiasm with models.

V_Arnold

I just realized that Deathstroke knows Sarah. Scary.
Prediction time:

- Deathstroke kills Sarah to prove a point
[Optional] - But not before Sarah+Ollie teams up to defeat Malcolm once again(?)
- Deathstroke almost gets Ollie too, but Roy saves him, costing him his life as well
- Laurel goes crazy on Sarah's grave, swearing to wear the mask!

Blood bringing up how Moira portrayed herself as weak and being under the influence of Malcolm Merlyn clearly shows how - realistically - Moira has no chance of ever being Mayor.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Man I love this show so much. Slade was so fucking bad ass in the latest episode, that man has so much swag.

Goddam Felicity. You go girl. Those feelings flowing through her when she stood up to Moira and then by telling Oliver. You just want to care for her and protect her.

V_Arnold

Oliver is gonna have sex with every woman on this show that isn't his mom or Thea or Felicity isn't he?
Edit: in b4 fan fic ideas

Fixed that for you. Felicity will go crazy before her turn is up.

Jokes aside, I really, really hope Felicity x Ollie never happens. Felicity is a good-hearted person who adores Ollie alright, but that does not mean she wants to be together with him. And it is better if it stays that way.

Fixed that for you. Felicity will go crazy before her turn is up.

Jokes aside, I really, really hope Felicity x Ollie never happens. Felicity is a good-hearted person who adores Ollie alright, but that does not mean she wants to be together with him. And it is better if it stays that way.
True. Sara and Diggle will have sex with Felicity before Oliver.

Khezu

Ya no one knows Ollie knows about Sara.

I wonder how they are going to handle that, just going to pretend he just found out?

If Laurel found out he knew she was back, and is totally banging her now, she probably won't take that well.

Chesthair would also probably be miffed, but probably understand by the end of the episode.

Wiktor

I wonder if this was the episode where Sara was supposed to die :)

Also..I love that they didn't show Felicity telling Olie the truth. When the show cut to the moment after the devastation was so obvious on Oliver's face. The whole scene was very well acted.

pulga

Banned

I wonder how they are going to handle that, just going to pretend he just found out?

If Laurel found out he knew she was back, and is totally banging her now, she probably won't take that well.

Chesthair would also probably be miffed, but probably understand by the end of the episode.

yeah just rewatched the scene, the voice modulator kicks in when Oliver picks up the phone

still, Chesthair better put the pieces together ffs it's not that hard lol

Okay re-evaluation time
Arrow>The Tomorrow People>Bates Motel(whenever it comes back on)>>AoS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Walking dead.
Just watch the TTP episode. Nice.

ReiGun

Is "The Tomorrow People" worth checking out? I wasn't really feeling what I saw, but I'm willing to give it another chance.

Ripclawe

Banned
Is "The Tomorrow People" worth checking out? I wasn't really feeling what I saw, but I'm willing to give it another chance.
its gotten better and the main characters have gotten more likeable. last night it finally did something that should have been done earlier.

I was talking to a friend during the episode last night.

"There's no way Lance doesn't know who the Arrow is right?" Literally minutes later...

"So how did you two meet?"

Also I know that this is a darker version of the Green Arrow story but do you think we'll ever get Ollie's traditional sense of humor that he normally has or was that something that he took time to develop after he left the island

Person of Interest > Arrow > Sleepy Hollow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walking Dead

I probably should check out CBS. I'm okay with this list though. FYI I think TWD is a good show and I do watch it every week but it ain't fuckin with my favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom