• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

inm8num2

Move over Ozymandias, there's going to be a new best tv episode ever in town!

Well, probably not, but I peeked and am pretty stoked.

Pollux

she doesn't have the hots for her sister like she does for Ollie

but yeah it's kinda silly, but not too much of a reach for me

haha true...I thought the one thing that was hilarious was how Sarah was calling Laurel out for being a hypocrite with Ollie and how she's getting too ahead of herself and Laurel freaks out on her.

Even 7 years ago Laurel was a raging bitch. Good to know that the writers are at least consistent when they write how terrible she is.

DieH@rd

Banned
A bunch of promo pics from episode 15 were released

Please spoiler tag discussion/link to spoilery pictures
2022740-bad_boys_2_martin_lawrence_will_smith_michael_bay_shit_just_got_real_01.jpg

Nyanmaruz

I'm so fricking excited that they are involving pretty much everyone in the Arrow team with Slade. I mean you even see Roy meeting Slade for the first time and shaking his damn hand!!!

Tabby

Anyone else liked Deadshot more after the Russia ep? I used to hate his guts but now I'm like OK with him.
Never hated him but I like him more. I like his laid back "dont care about anything" attitude.

In other news, Wozzly's 'fics are increasing in popularity.
I found someone posting them on another forum.

Anyone else liked Deadshot more after the Russia ep? I used to hate his guts but now I'm like OK with him.

Yeah, me too. He's still a slimy snake, but I kinda like him.

Never hated him but I like him more. I like his laid back "dont care about anything" attitude.

In other news, Wozzly's 'fics are increasing in popularity.
I found someone posting them on another forum.

Bwahaha, what?

Thieves. Credit where credit is due!

Pollux

Question based off those screenshots...

Does Oliver know that Slade is still alive? Because if not then the next episode is going to be a big ole swift kick to the nuts

Tabby

Question based off those screenshots...

Does Oliver know that Slade is still alive? Because if not then the next episode is going to be a big ole swift kick to the nuts
No, he thinks he's dead. In episode 8 (or 9) he said he killed everyone that was injected by the Mirakuru.

JDSN

Banned
Jesus, this show does not cares about the concept of a slow burn, good for them, it shows a lot of confidence on their writing and plotting.

I don't think those photos are that big of a shock,
Slade did say he would "take care" of Moira and that probably involves him pretending to be a war vet or businessman or something to get close to Moira and "support" her campaign. So we knew we'd see him sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom