• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
New episode tonight!
Time of Death

Felicity feels left out when Oliver makes Sara a part of the team; a brilliant thief known as The Clock King arms himself with technology that can open bank vaults; Laurel refuses to attend a party for Sara.

The Arrow S2 finale will air on May 14th. Does anyone know what the episode count is going to be for S2? May 14th would be Episode 24 unless they plan on taking a week or two off.

Joni

The Arrow S2 finale will air on May 14th. Does anyone know what the episode count is going to be for S2? May 14th would be Episode 24 unless they plan on taking a week or two off.

The writers claimed 23 episodes, and Amell said he had to film another 5 episodes after 18 so still 23, even without The Flash episode.

The writers claimed 23 episodes, and Amell said he had to film another 5 episodes after 18 so still 23, even without The Flash episode.
Thanks. So it looks like they'll sneak in another week off at some point before the end of the season, unless my math is off.
I think they took a break right before the finale last year. I could just be imagining that.
They took a 3-week break between 19 & 20 last year.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I think they took a break right before the finale last year. I could just be imagining that.

Yeah that was pretty grueling, hopefully that doesn't happen this time around though since we got a 3 week break for the Olympics. Christmas break ---> 3 week olympic break ---> 1 week march break ---> another 3 week break??? Would be awful
for my addiction
lol.

Tugatrix

Thanks. So it looks like they'll sneak in another week off at some point before the end of the season, unless my math is off.
They took a 3-week break between 19 & 20 last year.

I hope they don't do the same this year, we already had a 3 week break and feel like forever

Subitai

Mother of God......
image.php

A bunch of promo pics from episode 15 were released

Please spoiler tag discussion/link to spoilery pictures
Cutting to the chase, and getting right to business.

That infiltration!

Those staredowns!

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, Arrow's back
Whoa

Can't wait for tonight. Seriously the two months are going to be awesome

Arrow, The Americans on Wednesday
Vikings on Thursday
Hannibal on Friday