• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg

Well, I've been avoiding this thread for the most part (save a post or two now and then).

Still watching S1 you see... but that ends tonight! Gonna start ep19 in a few minutes and will continue watching until the finale (ep 23).

No idea what I'm in for, but I've heard good things so I'm hyped. Will finally start season two tomorrow! :D

DieH@rd

Banned
Well, I've been avoiding this thread for the most part (save a post or two now and then).

Still watching S1 you see... but that ends tonight! Gonna start ep19 in a few minutes and will continue watching until the finale (ep 23).

No idea what I'm in for, but I've heard good things so I'm hyped. Will finally start season two tomorrow! :D

Post impressions about last few S1 episodes :)

Get ready for an epic ride with season 2!

Not sure if spoiler, but gonna hide behind a link, the members of the Suicide Squad

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhA67qXIEAEoygp.png

Aw yeah. This makes me fucking hyped.

Another interview:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/02/21/arrow-first-photos-of-the-suicide-squad-revealed

I thought this bit was neat:

Kreisberg also revealed, “The coolest part is we actually have Ben Browder back, who played Dig's former commanding officer, who is a villain in the present day - but back in the old days he was just Dig's commanding officer. A special shout-out to Ben Browder, because he actually took a significant pay cut to do this, because this episode was getting out of hand financially, and he just said, 'You guys are cool guys, and I had fun.’ So he is a great guy.”

Added Guggenheim, “He is awesome in this episode. It's so much fun to see him play -- obviously he's playing the same character, just like the way Stephen plays Island Oliver and present-day Oliver -- but Ben is bringing this nice little subtle difference to the flashback, especially in his relationship with Diggle. They're commanding officer and subordinate, but they're still friends, and you see that closeness that was all just talked about in episode 11 from last year. So it's a treat for us.”

Getting out of hand financially, I hope that means STRAIGHT UP AWESOMENESS.

I kinda wish Ben Browder's character had survived a bit longer, cause I wanted to see him come back and cause Diggle some grief. But I guess HIVE and Suicide Squad will be a nice replacement.

Joni

Diggle is not in jail but he's in the Suicide Squad. Besides that Solomon has been in the Suicide Squad in the comics, so why not in the show
Because Solomon Grundy is dead. He first has to be revived as Grundy, show up again, and be stopped... The show hasn't shown him come back yet. You can't just kill him and then place him in the suicide squad.

Dawg

Post impressions about last few S1 episodes :)

Get ready for an epic ride with season 2!

WELL GODDAMN :O

Tommy ;__;

Yao Fei ;__;

With fyers dead, I am really curious about what'll happen at the island now. As for Starling City, I figured Malcolm had a back-up plan so I wasn't surprised he had a second device. Still, was amazing to see the glades getting destroyed.

Pretty hyped for S2 now :eek: Such a cliffhanger ending...

Chuckie

Because Solomon Grundy is dead. He first has to be revived as Grundy, show up again, and be stopped... The show hasn't shown him come back yet. You can't just kill him and then place him in the suicide squad.

I agree with you that he has to come back. But no need to for him to go to jail first.
Which makes me wonder. How will Diggle get into the Squad?

Joni

I agree with you that he has to come back. But no need to for him to go to jail first.
Which makes me wonder. How will Diggle get into the Squad?

How can Amanda find him if he isn't in jail? And Diggle is there because Lyla Michaels is there. I mean, she is his girlfriend.

How can Amanda find him if he isn't in jail? And Diggle is there because Lyla Michaels is there. I mean, she is his girlfriend.

He's also probably there because Waller knows what he does with his nights, and therefore knows that he is already familiar with everyone there. She needs a good guy she can trust to keep these delinquents in line.... and where Diggle goes, Green Arrow is likely to be watching, which could help or hinder, depending on what the operation was.

Dawg

WAIT WUT SARA IS ALIVE?!
I knew they wouldn't put in that sara search episode in S1 without a good reaon

WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAT ... SEBASTIAN BLOOD IS SCARECROWS TWIN BROTHER?!

Goddamn, now I know why people were hyping up S2. Shit is going down.

Welcome to the new age.

tumblr_mou5od0lo51suv8boo1_500.gif

JDSN

Banned
I finally caught up, im glad they didnt include Roy in this episode and I hope his role is limited to student this season, the guys is clearly out of his depth and only got lucky cos Black Dynamite is a really bad villian, really loving Lotz after this video, she is still a one note Leelee Sobieski bootleg. Now teach me the methods to the madness Arrow-Gaf.

Tabby

WAIT WUT SARA IS ALIVE?!
I knew they wouldn't put in that sara search episode in S1 without a good reaon

WAIT WAAAAAAAAAAT ... SEBASTIAN BLOOD IS SCARECROWS TWIN BROTHER?!

Goddamn, now I know why people were hyping up S2. Shit is going down.

Oh man you ain't seen nothing yet.
Wait until you've seen the half-season finale.

Tabby

make sense considering that would be the only way he would work with Deadshot(he's on suicide squad too, right?)

Yep, another possible reason is Amanda Waller offering more information on HIVE if Diggle participates on the mission with the Suicide Squad.

hom3land

Sebastian Blood is scarecrows brother? How I miss this? I just rewatched s1..guess need to rewatchh s2 to see what else I missed.

V_Arnold

I recently rewatched Arrow S1 (the first half anyway, getting my girlfriend to become an Arrow-fan), and Laural kinda rocked. There were multiple times when she easily handled 3-4 "bodyguards/mob-types". So try to remember that "she is just lawyer" bullshit is just bullshit when she finally becomes DA Canary, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom