• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn great episode.

Oliver laying down the truth, HARD on Laurel.
Mama Lance has been in Central City? How have I missed this before? Chances of her showing up in Flash?
Felicity high on "aspirin" and in a bra? HOT.
And that final scene. YESSSSSSS! Shit just got REAL real.

EDIT: I am disappointed Slade didn't button his coat before greeting Oliver.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
- Promo for next week's episode (please spoiler tag any discussion)

SFSCl2B.gif

Penguin

We got more references to Kord Industries

We got a reference to Batman and Robin

We got Slade (Backing Moira, does her storyline make more sense now?)

Sin/Sara's relationship origins.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Good episode. Great ending.

The only problem I have is that a guy from Starling City was flying a cessna over the island. I hope they explain what he was doing, because that's one hell of a coincidence/odd situation.

Tabby

Oh man what an episode.
Ollie layin' down those truthbombs. Laurel on the road to recovery. Slade. Felicity in a bra.
More Arrow and Canary team ups.
So hyped for next week's episode.

Oh, yeah. And we got more Sara showing those abs. Yeah, great fucking episode all around.

Also, is Clock King a good luck charm for DC TV stuff? He was the focus of one of the best Batman TAS episodes too.

Khezu

Prison Break guy did a great job as Clock King.

I hope he gets some more spotlight. Show needs more good regular villains.

Still pretty salty they killed off The Count.

styl3s

Yoooooo. I love how little this show messes around.
I feel like this is what Smallville should of been. It's the bizzarro smallville in the sense that it doesn't take 10 years for shit to go down because shit is going down constantly.

Amazing episode, thank god this show is back

God damn, kinda wished I didn't look at the ep 15 spoiler pics before going in, that Slade reveal woulda be even better

also dat "you're my girl" scene

The Cowboy

Good lord Manu Bennett pulls of swagger at level 99 even just getting up from a chair, he's just so good.

And Felicity today = god DAM!!!!.
-
I love this show.

Amazing episode, thank god this show is back

God damn, kinda wished I didn't look at the ep 15 spoiler pics before going in, that Slade reveal woulda be even better

also dat "you're my girl" scene

I saw the episode 15 pics, and it just made me anticipate the final scene more. Once those pics were out, I knew they would end this week with the reveal.

And it was also great to get awkward Felicity again. She has been missing for some time.

That ending gave me a shit-eating grin.

Oh, hell yes. So damn awesome.

-Sara, Ollie, and Diggle training
-That awkward dinner
-Ollie laying down the truth megaton
-Sara/Sin origins
-That wonderful "your girl" speech (sexual tension still so stronnnnng)
-SLADE!

Goddamn, Arrow.

Also two moments here tonight will probably have tumblr shipping Sara/Felicity.

Amazing episode.

So glad Ollie went all in on Laurel. He laid out exactly why she's the worst. Not a single lie. It looks like the writers are going to try and redeem her, but I just don't care. She's been so awful for so long, I'd rather she just leave.

Felicity/Sarah was great in so many ways. I think I hear Wozzly already typing away on his latest masterpiece.

Poor Chesthair. :(

I really like how they managed to tie Sin into the island. I'm afraid the heavy handedness of her scene with Sarah points to something really awful happening to Sarah. I hope I'm wrong. But that was a huge sledgehammer hitting the point with full force.

Dat ending. Dat Slade.

Edit:

- Promo for next week's episode (please spoiler tag any discussion)

dewey.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Good episode. Great ending.

The only problem I have is that a guy from Starling City was flying a cessna over the island. I hope they explain what he was doing, because that's one hell of a coincidence/odd situation.

Huh. Pilots fly around the world all the time, he was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Also just because Syn is in Starling City now doesn't necessarily mean she was always there.

CW shows are masters of endings that would make you do almost anything to watch the next episode, and that was no exception.

Goddamn I wish it was next Wednesday.

Clevinger

I hope this means the end of the "Arrow Writers take a series of dumps on Laurel" arc

only took 14 episodes

Liked Tockman. Robert Knepper can do no wrong. Hope he becomes Felicity's long-time nemesis.

Loved Felicity's annoyance at a Mary Sue-ish character

Didn't even notice there was almost no Roy the past couple episodes. Nothing was missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom