• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
c3e5e8e7jw1eeakirj53kg206t06e7wh.gif

I think Felicity audibly purred during that part.

Also, Ollie is kind of a dick. The girl has feelings, stop being a cocktease, FFS.

No one is Manu enough for Slade.

Yeah, I still have a stupid grin on my face after that episode. Just an overload of awesome from Manu Bennett. He was suave, intimidating, and scary all at once. He knew he was in total control of the situation, and no one can stop him. I absolutely love it.

And yeah, he was VERY surprised to see Sara there. But you know that he just found his new target. She is first on the hit list now.

And why would he be shocked to see her? Probably because he kills her on the island. That would explain why Ollie thought she was dead, and why Slade is surprised to see her now. Now Slade just has to make sure he does it right this time.

I thought he said at one point that he only said she was dead because he didn't want to give anyone false hope?

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Lol has Marvel had any other tv show besides AoS?

Under Marvel Television? No.

There have been other Marvel shows in the distant past though, like the Incredible Hulk and Spider-man.

I think it's unfair to compare Marvel's TV output in the sense that, a lot of lessons were learned from going through Smallville. Now if the Netflix shows are DOA... that's a different story.

dbztrk

That's what I was thinking, but when did they imply that she was a good archer? I don't remember that.

Also, I think Caity Lotz is great as Black Canary. At first, I was iffy, but she eventually won me over with her interactions with Felicity.

It's all about dat Felicity!

Vewen

Neo Member
He does set off the gaydar. But it has neither been confirmed or denied.

Well, there are photos out there of him kissing another guy. A lot of them. Just take a look at the message board of Colton at IMDB.
He could still be bi though, or that was just an experimental phase. Who knows.

Besides, who wouldn't want to be with Felicity?

Tabby

Well, there are photos out there of him kissing another guy. A lot of them. Just take a look at the message board of Colton at IMDB.

Felicity: making gay men straight.
What a gal.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Summaries for the next couple of episodes. Whatch out for spoilers

Suicide Squad -
Following Slade's return and his promise to make good on his threat to destroy Oliver's loved ones, Oliver focuses all his energy on preparing for battle with his former friend. Sarah tries to help but, fearing for her safety, Oliver pushes her away. Meanwhile, Diggle is recruited by Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) and A.R.G.U.S. to stop a warlord (guest star Lee Majdoub) he knew from his time in Afghanistan. Always the solider, Diggle agrees to help. However, he's not prepared when Amanda introduces him to the rest of the team – Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe), Bronze Tiger (guest star Michael Jai White) and Shrapnel (guest star Sean Maher), all criminals he and Arrow helped put away. Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) defends the team and explains the world is a complicated place, but Diggle isn't sure he agrees. When the mission takes a dangerous turn, Diggle is forced to make a difficult decision.

Birds of Prey -
When Frank Bertinelli (guest star Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested, Oliver knows it's only a matter of time before his daughter, Helena, AKA The Huntress (guest star Jessica De Gouw), returns to town. To make matters worse, Laurel is picked to try Frank's case, putting her right in the path of Helena. Oliver tells Sara he will handle his ex-girlfriend, but when Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister. When The Huntress and Canary meet, an epic battle begins. Meanwhile, Roy realizes he needs to keep Thea safe, but doesn't like the way he is forced to go about it.

Diggle
centric episode? Yes please. Also, Birds of Prey sounds rife with unintentional comedy.

Re: Birds of Prey

wasn't Laurel disbarred or something? or did she just lose her job at the D.A.'s office?
I assume we will see her get hired into a new firm before that episode airs?

Whoa. So there are. This thread has been extremely... er.. informative. :)

She needs to go up somehow so the writers can bring her down again.

I'm hoping Laurel gets forced onto / stuck on the island for half a year at least. Let the other characters believe she's dead for a while - should give some good new material for the rest of the Lances to work with, and it'll give Laurel herself an opportunity to have a character reboot.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Re: Birds of Prey

wasn't Laurel disbarred or something? or did she just lose her job at the D.A.'s office?
I assume we will see her get hired into a new firm before that episode airs?

If memory serves correctly
they were looking into possible disbarment. We don't know if that ever happened or not.

Joni

Summaries for the next couple of episodes. Whatch out for spoilers

Diggle
centric episode? Yes please. Also, Birds of Prey sounds rife with unintentional comedy.
You know someone is a playboy when all the females in the episode description are ex-girlfriends.

So I ended up following that Cassidy Alexa chick to see if she would drop any hints on twitter. man, the people that tweet her are ridiculous.

A normal guy asks her what her favorite book and movie is, she answers, some creeper replies "and my favorite girl is you"

The rest of it is people just pretty much saying how OMG YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON ON THIS PLANET.

That was much tamer then I thought it would be. Twitter/social media always brings the freaks out.

rokero

I'm of the opinion that Pre-Crisis DC was trash. Marvel has been more consistent.

But that's just me.

So they've been consistent since 1985 that's pretty good ... but seriously both companies are great but in terms of classic timeless stories DC wins hands down from The Dark knight returns, Watchmen , The Judas contract , to Kingdome Come, Identity Crisis and Flashpoint

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
So they've been consistent since 1985 that's pretty good ... but seriously both companies are great but in terms of classic timeless stories DC wins hands down from The Dark knight returns, Watchmen , The Judas contract , to Kingdome Come, Identity Crisis and Flashpoint

Overall i like Marvel better mainly because of how super-heroes are portraited in their universe. In the DC universe heroes are viewed as gods, benevolent beings by the society while in the Marvel universe the heroes are constantly repudiated by the society, like Spider-Man always considered a menace and the never ending racism against mutants, and Spider-Man is my favorite hero of all time, so there is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom