• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no. What a godawful actor. I was so pleased when he was killed off.
Poor man's Joel McHale:

eZXYSMY.jpg

Godawful actor or great at playing a total whack job? My experience with him in Fringe eliminates the former as a possibility and the latter probably isn't TOO hard, but leads to posts like yours.

Blader

Godawful actor or great at playing a total whack job? My experience with him in Fringe eliminates the former as a possibility and the latter probably isn't TOO hard, but leads to posts like yours.

I haven't seen him in anything else but his work on Arrow amounted to a really bad Heath Ledger impersonation.

farisr

Yeah, not a bad actor. He was good in Fringe. But I guess the character the director wanted to go for, either he couldn't pull it off, or the director went too over the top.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
I want more Dollmaker. And Clock King- surprisingly awesome, who saw that ever happening?

Merlyn as legit threat again would be cool too.

JDSN

Banned
Wasnt the guy also in Once Upon a Time? I remember a guy that looked like him that managed to lower the considerably low standards of that show acting-wise so thats why I quit watching.

Edit: Ohh he is the twin from Dirty Sexy money, he was good.

Joni

Wasnt the guy also in Once Upon a Time? I remember a guy that looked like him that managed to lower the considerably low standards of that show acting-wise so thats why I quit watching.

Do you mean Seth Gabel or Robert Knepper? In any case, the answer is no.

farisr

so im confused. why is death stroke in love with shadow again?

i'm pretty sure i haven't skipped any episodes. shouldn't he have lost all interest after he stumbled upon oliver doing the deed with her? lol

what kind of reasoning is this? her being involved with someone else =/= his feelings will go away all of a sudden.

You know after mentioning her in the Gotham thread, then thinking more about it in the BvsS thread.

This show has to get Cassandra Cain next season.
She fits this show perfectly, DC doesn't give a shit about her and there is absolutely zero possibility of her appearing in the future Batman franchise(or even the comics and Gotham tv series for that matter).

And that could bring in Cain and Lady Shiva who fit right in with the typical Arrow villains.

Edit: Ohh he is the twin from Dirty Sexy money, he was good.

You thinking about the guy who played/plays the Mad Hatter? That's Sebastian Stan, don't IMDB him unless you want or already know or well don't care about a Captain America: TWS spoiler.

You know after mentioning her in the Gotham thread, then thinking more about it in the BvsS thread.

This show has to get Cassandra Cain next season.
She fits this show perfectly, DC doesn't give a shit about her and there is absolutely zero possibility of her appearing in the future Batman franchise(or even the comics and Gotham tv series for that matter).

And that could bring in Cain and Lady Shiva who fit right in with the typical Arrow villains.

I bet you WB still won't let her be used cause of the ties to the Bat-family. They'll disallow it.

Gut feeling.

I bet you WB still won't let her be used cause of the ties to the Bat-family. They'll disallow it.

Gut feeling.

Probably though if we ever get one I think it would be her over someone like Nightwing or RedHood.
The Robins all make sense to save in WB's eyes as each one has a different optional situation
(DIck=Nightwing and crossover potential, Jason=Death and Redhood, Tim=Robin and YJ or TT films Damian=Bruce's son down the line).
If a Batgirl appears WB and DC will push Barbara as hard as they can, so unless we get 6+ solo Batmovies Cass is out.

She doesn't even exist in the comic universe anymore so I doubt DC/WB even have her on the radar anymore.

Definitely wouldn't be "Batgirl" or "Black Bat" though, would probably be something like her Hong Kong disguise.

JambiBum

So I got to sit in on the Arrow panel at the Indianapolis Comic Con today with Caity Lotz/Sara. It wasn't only Arrow stuff though. Some stuff about Mad Men and the movie she was in. She was pretty great in person.

And we finally have a name for episode 19.

“The Man Under The Hood.”

The early talk was that the title was behind held back for a big announcement, so could this mean something big happens with Ollie's identity in the next few episodes?

The early talk was that the title was behind held back for a big announcement, so could this mean something big happens with Ollie's identity in the next few episodes?

Oh my God, it'd be so amazing if this series did a story arc based on

SUPERMAX. David Goyer proposed this awesome storyline, where Oliver Queen is unmasked and sent to prison filled with supervillains he put there, like Lex Luthor and shit. There he has to survive, unravel a conspiracy, clear his name, and ally with supervillains to escape.

Penguin

Some folks have suggested
The earlier rumors about a possible Nightwing appearance. Though the name would fit the Red Hood more. Though doubt anyone from the Bat-verse.

Rokam

Oh my God, it'd be so amazing if this series did a story arc based on

SUPERMAX. David Goyer proposed this awesome storyline, where Oliver Queen is unmasked and sent to prison filled with supervillains he put there, like Lex Luthor and shit. There he has to survive, unravel a conspiracy, clear his name, and ally with supervillains to escape.

Don't just don't... I wanted this shit way before Arrow came out. I can't be heart broken again.

The earlier rumors about a possible Nightwing appearance. Though the name would fit the Red Hood more. Though doubt anyone from the Bat-verse.

Perhaps we get a little different change in this universe with Roy becoming Red Hood? He does have some rage issues, that's for sure. I seriously doubt it though.

Detective chest hair finally solves the mystery of "The Man Under the Hood".
Followed by 30 minutes of recapped "how did I not realize this sooner!?" moments.

You can't really have a character like
RedHood show up on this without some Batman acknowledgement.
Would make sense for RH to show up as a random villain of the week, Nightwing shows up for an assist, stops RH's scheme,etc.
Everyone returns home and a good time was had by all.

Would never happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom