• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little behind but I'm pretty sure that sounded like Tara strong (arkham games Harley) not Alreen Sorkin (original TAS Harley)

I guess the bonus would be that Tara could actually play her live action.

If it's just a sound-alike they got pretty close.

HARLEY X-D

To replace Shrapnel

136029598219.gif

Khezu

I'm a little behind but I'm pretty sure that sounded like Tara strong (arkham games Harley) not Alreen Sorkin (original TAS Harley)

I guess the bonus would be that Tara could actually play her live action.

If it's just a sound-alike they got pretty close.

Maybe if she was 20 years younger.

Ripclawe

Banned
gasp!

Slade goes after Canary
League of Shadows goes after Slade to end the season to get an uneasy alliance with slade and arrow!

EDIT:

AMANDA GIVES NO FUCKS about INNOCENTS! damn

Neoxon

Tara Strong (Harley's VA in Arkham City, Origins, & Knight, Injustice, etc.) is listed as "Deranged Squad Female"
who's obviously Harley Quinn

I guess that means Cassidy Alexa was just a stand-in & was dubbed over, hence why Harley sounded so perfect.

Maybe if she was 20 years younger.

I don't know dude, did you see her on tabletop a few months ago? Looked like she could still play the role live action. She is only 41, and still looks like she could land a CW role.

Besides how many 21 year old graduated, practicing and went insane psychiatrists do you know out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom