• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I watched the first episode of The 100 last week and of course they use Radioactive like less than 10 minutes in, that seems to be the CW's go to song for the last year. Also been watching Star-Crossed and FFS almost every episode they have obviously not anywhere close to being a teenager (like pretty much all the teen cast in the show or well any "teen drama") guy who is/was cartoon Anakin doing the creeper distance stare watching the girl he has the hots for, I'm surprised Radioactive hasn't been used. I won't miss this show when it gets cancelled. It was better when it was Alien Nation.

Year?
season 1 of Arrow(among other CW shows) had previews with that song before the show even came out.

2013, since 2012 whatever sorry I didn't care enough to go back and chart when CW started making use of it to be a little more accurate. I was only counting since Arrow used it last year in May plus a couple months.

Clevinger

another clip from the next episode

Spoiler tag future episode talk

Looks like one of the worse fights in Arrow. Now that I think of it, melee in general kinda sucks on Arrow. Any time Ollie gets in close with an enemy it's always this boring twirly shit where he swats with his bow. Nothing creative or interesting. Those choreographers need to go to Banshee school.

Tugatrix

Looks like one of the worse fights in Arrow. Now that I think of it, melee in general kinda sucks on Arrow. Any time Ollie gets in close with an enemy it's always this boring twirly shit where he swats with his bow. Nothing creative or interesting. Those choreographers need to go to Banshee school.

Didn't notice I was distracted

Did Laurel just kicked some one butt?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Man,
Helena is going psycho for real this time.
I wonder if they'll find a way to turn her around... maybe strenuous salmon ladder reps will get the devil out of her.

Wiktor

The best Olie fights are always those where he lacks the bow. His two fights with assassins. Him against Rha's daughter, taking out the russia mobs, taking out the people who kidnapped him etc.

Magwik

Banned

yea I noticed that it seemed fairly weak. Maybe Ollie told Sarah not to hurt her? idk

So I watched the first episode of The 100 last week and of course they use Radioactive like less than 10 minutes in, that seems to be the CW's go to song for the last year. Also been watching Star-Crossed and FFS almost every episode they have obviously not anywhere close to being a teenager (like pretty much all the teen cast in the show or well any "teen drama") guy who is/was cartoon Anakin doing the creeper distance stare watching the girl he has the hots for, I'm surprised Radioactive hasn't been used. I won't miss this show when it gets cancelled. It was better when it was Alien Nation.
Brah, Star Crossed is incredible. I will miss it.

Clevinger

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Clevinger

That scene struck me as pretty terribad on account of going down at an airport. If anybody dared to raise such ruckus at friggin customs you best believe you'd get hordes of policemen swarming all over the place in seconds.

I mean the fight itself. The idea behind that scene is about as dumb as it gets.

Magwik

Banned
ibgPNdQjohHJ8l.gif

Felt like posting this GIF

New episode tonight:
Birds of Prey

Oliver expects the Huntress (Jessica De Gouw) to return once her father (Jeffrey Nordling) is arrested; Laurel is involved in a hostage situation at the courthouse; Roy tries to keep Thea safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom