• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
She "was holding back".

I had to pause my DVR so I'm just now getting to that part. At least they explained that and it makes some sense. Still not happy about just how weak they made Laurel appear. I mean at least have the thug sell that it hurt then have him overpower her. Not as big of a deal though.

"And when the time is right, eventually the nickname that will stick will be Arsenal. But again the time has to be right."

Ah so they're skipping
Red Arrow
..or did Roy become
Arsenal come before Red Arrow
..well Oliver isn't exactly Green Arrow either..

Effect

Within seconds things just escalated to an insane degree. As soon as she said that Ollie never lied to her I knew something was doing to happen.

"And when the time is right, eventually the nickname that will stick will be Arsenal. But again the time has to be right."

Ah so they're skipping
Red Arrow
..or did Roy become

It went
Speedy then Arsenal and then finally Red Arrow
in the end.

ReiGun

Ah so they're skipping
Red Arrow
..or did Roy become

It goes Speedy > Arsenal > Red Arrow. Arsenal is the one he held the longest after Speedy.

markatisu

that episode was probably the worst of the entire series.

0b4478044be1d5a0fa9548d609001af738ac6ec5aae76305693ce61dc09bbf7f.jpg

Ripclawe

Banned
"There’s something about the Huntress that tends to bring out the best in Arrow, because “Birds Of Prey” is a triumph. This is the new highpoint of an already strong second season, and it might represent the best hour that the show has yet churned out."

I didn't think this was a bad episode but come on now.

What the hell? even as an arrow fanboy, that is delusional sounding

Tabby

What the hell? even as an arrow fanboy, that is delusional sounding

Maybe one of the Arrow writers wrote that review.

That was a decent episode, the action choreography wasn't as good as the other episodes but it was still decent.
Glad the whole "I HAVE TO KILL MY DAD" storyline thing with Huntress is over with.
I'm annoyed that Laurel didn't recognise Sara with a mask and a wig, like seriously? It ain't that hard.
Sara's voice was hot though.

Next episode looks amazing. Looking forward to no more breaks until the end of the season.

I like that they're playing with it but come on! Daddy Lance has to know but choosing to not push it, even Helen Keller would've figured it out. And Laurel being face to face with Sara and not being able to tell it's her while their old man managed to do it, come onnnnnn!

Also from the next episode preview it's
nice that Summer Glau is finally back and not surprised that she's apparently working with Slade, interested in how that came about.
Malcolm is totally coming back next week.

Tabby

Also from the next episode preview it's
nice that Summer Glau is finally back and not surprised that she's apparently working with Slade, interested in how that came about.
Malcolm is totally coming back next week.

I can totally see Malcolm coming back to save Thea.

I can't wait for Malcolm to come back and wreck shit.

And I definitely see Chesthair being like Danny from Teen Wolf
Duh, I know who/what you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom