• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiktor

Producer's Preview.
Major spoilers.
Heavily implying they're killing Sara off.
Which makes no sense considering she's doing an amazing job at Canary, at least she can fight unlike Laurel.

494.gif

Alternatively Slade gives Ollie the choice to save Thea or Laurel, which like on the island is still no choice at all - but when he saves Thea and Slade kills Laurel then Sarah won't be able to forgive Ollie.

on one hand I really really like how talented Sara is in the athletic department and how she looks in dat outfit, on the other hand....she's kinda the worst actress on the show now. And she has this weird speech impediment. I dunno, still doesn't warrant killing off but I assume they always intended laurel to be real canary?

I think Moira has the highest chance to die. She's unliked by Ollie and her sole purpose of living now is to be part of the dramatic reveal when Thea finds out who her real father is

Maybe diggle too because he doesn't get much to do

Volotaire

on one hand I really really like how talented Sara is in the athletic department and how she looks in dat outfit, on the other hand....she's kinda the worst actress on the show now. And she has this weird speech impediment. I dunno, still doesn't warrant killing off but I assume they always intended laurel to be real canary?

I just can't imagine her in that superhero role at the moment with her current acting style. Who knows. It can't be more annoying than her current state.

Tabby

I think Moira has the highest chance to die. She's unliked by Ollie and her sole purpose of living now is to be part of the dramatic reveal when Thea finds out who her real father is

Maybe diggle too because he doesn't get much to do

She still has that Mayor arch though, unless she dies and Ollie runs in her place.
I don't mind who dies as long as it's not Sara, she's the only character I don't want to die.

Wiktor

I generally think it would require enourmours effort to make it work and you would have to bassicaly shape the whole show around this to make it happen. Not worth it.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status

It's called the kawaii voice bro. You can't understand.

Tabby

Laurel can't fight but Sara has trained with the League of Assassins.
One of them has ties to Sin. One of them has the Canary Cry. One is athletic and already looks like a superhero.

They'd be stupid to kill Sara off.

The problem I think they have with Laurel ever becoming Black Canary is that she simply wont have enough time to train and learn to make it believable without a time skip for the entire show. Sara had the benefit of being able to do it all before the show began.

DieH@rd

Banned
Don't resist, it's futile, come join us is as easy as press the black bars

Nah, it was nice to know that Slade will appear in Arrow Mansion... But, that knowledge really left me dissatisfied with the ending of that episode. I would rather to be surprised when watching show, especially now when season is coming to the end.

Wiktor

in my dreams the arrow producers manage to get neil patrick harris to play nightwing for a few episodes

Huh? Why? Cast him as Riddler or some other villan. Butr nightnight? he's slowly getting old and is pretty thin. And this is Arrow. You think you could do salmon ladder? Doubt it

No he was just pitching himself to the show to be Nightwing.

He tweeted that he had discussions with "The executives" and tagged the Arrow writers twitter account in the message. So there may have been some actual discussion, though not likely a real serious plan.

Considering the Harley cameo, I think the Arrow Execs were probably open to the possibility but WB/DC squashed it.

Chucker

I've been up since 8 and have heard Radioactive twice. Once in my wife's car while moving it out of the driveway, and now at my office.

I'll make sure not to look into any windows when I come home.

New episode tonight:
Deathstroke

The repercussions are massive when Slade makes a move against Oliver; a key player in Oliver's team starts to question his decisions.
Schedulewise, Arrow is off next week, but then it should be a straight run to the finale from there.

Nah, it was nice to know that Slade will appear in Arrow Mansion... But, that knowledge really left me dissatisfied with the ending of that episode. I would rather to be surprised when watching show, especially now when season is coming to the end.

Eh, you didn't need spoilers to know how that mansion episode was going to end. Shame too, cause otherwise the tension in that episode would have been GREAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom