• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Producer's Preview.
Major spoilers.
Heavily implying they're killing Sara off.
Which makes no sense considering she's doing an amazing job at Canary, at least she can fight unlike Laurel.

tumblr_lznhzuYQnj1r4lphr.gif

Khezu

Kill off both Sara and Laurel, and have Thea become Black Canary, she does the usually relationship thing with Red Arrow, and Ollie can be free to have awkward romances with a million woman, and never Felicity.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Let me go on record as being against
killing Sara. That being said, it would be so god damn bad ass if Sara's last words were something like, "The League of Assassins will avenge me." and Slade says, "Fuck the League of Assassins."

Producer's Preview.
Major spoilers.
Heavily implying they're killing Sara off.
Which makes no sense considering she's doing an amazing job at Canary, at least she can fight unlike Laurel.

I have a sneaking suspicion that
Officer Chesthair might die this episode, rather than Laurel or Sara. He's technically a part of Team Arrow, but they didn't show him in the teaser so it might be some nice misdirection.

Awwww Tommy.

Since Ra's al Ghul confirmed in this series, I'm hoping they introduce the Lazarus Pit to bring Tommy back. I have a feeling that we'll see it soon. They kind of suggest that Sarah "died" on the island in some sort of definitive way. And we know she ends up in the League of Assassins. If they were going to do it, introducing the pit in a flashback would be the perfect transition.

Too bad his reason for revenge is so stupid. But I guess the mirakuru (lmao) is at fault for his emotions

Eh, Slade's end of it is OK, especially considering how the Mirakuru is affecting him, it's more the character of Oliver's guilt. It should more have been about not telling Slade and the senselessness of the thing, than feeling responsible for the act itself.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
hopefully tommy gets dunked in the lazarus pit and dons the red hood after

maybe he'll be less of a bitch then

Ripclawe

Banned
we can scrap the laurel becomes black canary anytime soon because that is a whole season worth of her training to come close to sara who has league of shadows training.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
we can scrap the laurel becomes black canary anytime soon because that is a whole season worth of her training to come close to sara who has league of shadows training.

if sarah dies and laurel becomes black canary i'm done

i'd much rather laurel goes full heel on em and sarah remain rad as hell

Tabby

if sarah dies and laurel becomes black canary i'm done

I will flip my shit.
Laurel is at least, 2 seasons away from becoming Black Canary.
Sara trained with the League of Assassins for 3 years, and Laurel? she's only just gotten over her alcohol problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom