• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
After being such a huge Spartacus fan and realizing the potential of the actors in that show, I always have the biggest smile on my face when Manu is Manu. Couldn't be happier for him, to land this role...he is perfect for it.

Oni3298

Fuck someone please tell me what just happened, my channel decided to cut to a special news report about the fort hood shooting and I missed the last 5 minutes...

Effect

Fuck someone please tell me what just happened, my channel decided to cut to a special news report about the fort hood shooting and I missed the last 5 minutes...

They gave chase after Slade left the police station. Trying to tail him and them losing him one by one. He cloned his GPS signal. He arrives back at Thea and says she can go. Then offers to tell her a secret about her brother.

ReiGun

Roy with the truth bombs, tho.

Slade told Thea she was free to go...but if she left, he wouldn't tell her Oliver's secret.

Ripclawe

Banned
iKS4C18U0iiFE.gif

iBPCqRneSNF2h.gif

Oni3298

They gave chase after Slade left the police station. Trying to tail him and them losing him one by one. He cloned his GPS signal. He arrives back at Thea and says she can go. Then offers to tell her a secret about her brother.

Roy with the truth bombs, tho.

Slade told Thea she was free to go...but if she left, he wouldn't tell her Oliver's secret.

Thanks peeps!

Neoxon

I expected her to steal the company out from under Ollie, I didn't expect her to be in league with Deathstroke.

Slade isn't fucking around. He has the game on lock, & he isn't letting go.

Penguin

Poor Ollie is gonna lose everything! :(

I expected her to steal the company out from under Ollie, I didn't expect her to be in league with Deathstroke.

The kidnapping being the same day as the debate and the same time as this emergency board meeting... it pretty much screamed that she was in cahoots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom