• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Nonononononononono she's gonna give Ollie up for her dad
......Oh shit......you're right.

Once Laurel learns her dad was arrested for conspiring with [Green] Arrow, Oliver is done for.

Most likely, but she's gotta actually prove it first.

That's the hard part.
There's that, too.

This show does not fuck around! Jesus Slade just walks in , drops the truth bomb and walks out like ain't no thang lol
Starling City got through the Quake, Slade is the aftershock.

Namikaze1

Most likely, but she's gotta actually prove it first.

That's the hard part.
See, a smart person would confront Ollie with a hidden recorder. Tell him you know he's the Arrow, record his reaction and confession, and walk away. All you gotta do then is bring the recorder to the police and bam! Chesthair is out!

But since this is Laurel, all that isn't going to happen.

Penguin

Even in its sophomore season, I'm still not sure how this show keeps its pace.

I'm happy it does, but some shows... this episode would have been spread out over the course of its entire season.

Neoxon

Even in its sophomore season, I'm still not sure how this show keeps its pace.

I'm happy it does, but some shows... this episode would have been spread out over the course of its entire season.
The showrunners don't fuck around, that's what.

Effect

So would this mean Lance might be okay. Since he was right in the end, even if he was working with the Arrow. He actually got the kidnapper in the station and the other guy let him go. That makes the police force look extremely bad. They're really going about this whole thing wrong I feel. They should use his connection and in turn use the Arrow to clean up some of the more risky situation instead of risking their own men. If he dies oh well. Especially if he's capturing so many criminals they need to expand the prison!!!

Ripclawe

Banned
iDgHomCfN5hMf.gif

I think on of my favorite scenes in this episode was imaginary Shado talking for Slade. It kind of gave us an inside look at how crazy the miracle drug/island made him. So awesome.

I pretty much love every single thing that happened in this episode.

-Slade being Slade
-Shado literally becoming a "shadow"
-Roy leaving Team Arrow (Don't come back.)
-Thea finding out about Merlyn
-Oliver & Moira reconciling
-Isabel revealing her true nature, and becoming part of the sexy villain brigade
-Diggle, Felicity & Sara surviving
-Officer Lance no longer being an officer
-Laurel finally being clued in

A+

Namikaze1

I'm of the opinion Chesthair knows who the Arrow is. He is/was a detective. I'm sure he has already connected the dots. Almost everything that has happened on the show, happened after Oliver returned. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he know Sara is the Black Canary? If he does, he definitely knows Arrow and Oliver are one and the same.

hwalker84

This damn show man.... What's crazy is my dad suggested this show after the second episode and its one of the few times I listened.

Slade swag

Neoxon

I'm of the opinion Chesthair knows who the Arrow is. He is/was a detective. I'm sure he has already connected the dots. Almost everything that has happened on the show, happened after Oliver returned. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he know Sara is the Black Canary? If he does, he definitely knows Arrow and Oliver are one and the same.
Sara revealed herself to her dad before she officially returned, so yes.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
wow, what an episode. next two weeks are going to be brutal.

I think on of my favorite scenes in this episode was imaginary Shado talking for Slade. It kind of gave us an inside look at how crazy the miracle drug/island made him. So awesome.

it's great, the viewer immediately sympathizes with Slade and it justifies all his ridiculous behavior. this show is so good.

After the preview and seeing Roy in it, I'm assuming
He's going to go get the Mirakuru out of his body by visiting Star Labs in central city..

plus he knows that felicity was working for the vigilante, and shes always around olive.

ReiGun

I learned something today.

I need at least 30 minutes to recover from an episode of Arrow.
Recover? Shhhheeeeiiiiit. I hit rewind on my DVR so fast. Rewatching this shit.

Man Oliver was so stupid this ep and Slade was just awesome .
I don't even think he was stupid beyond signing over the company (and even then, he had no reason to suspect Isabel). He was just getting outplayed at every turn.

Effect

He had every reason to suspect Isabel. He was warned about her by his mother early on. She was always hostile toward him to the point he had to calling a favor from Walter just to make sure he kept control of the company. Her name was in the book as well. What he did was the stupidest thing to date and he should have known Slade would screw with this family to pull his attention away from things.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
After the preview and seeing Roy in it, I'm assuming
He's going to go get the Mirakuru out of his body by visiting Star Labs in central city..

I was just thinking about how great a villain he is and what they're going to do for season 4/5 and
thought it'd be interesting if they somehow got the mirakuru out of him and he goes into hiding. Comes back as a member of the League of Assassins, but much like Brother Blood is this season, isn't the real big bad, Ra's is.

I was just thinking about how great a villain he is and what they're going to do for season 4/5 and
thought it'd be interesting if they somehow got the mirakuru out of him and he goes into hiding. Comes back as a member of the League of Assassins, but much like Brother Blood is this season, isn't the real big bad, Ra's is.

It completely depends on how they want to do Arsenal since the Show-runners have said that's the route he's going. I don't see Roy using guns and stuff and being a League of Assassins member.

ReiGun

He had every reason to suspect Isabel. He was warned about her by his mother early on. She was always hostile toward him to the point he had to calling a favor from Walter just to make sure he kept control of the company. Her name was in the book as well. What he did was the stupidest thing to date and he should have known Slade would screw with this family to pull his attention away from things.

This ignores that the two had formed a amicable relationship over time (up to and including sex!) and most of her hostility toward now was based in him being a shit CEO. A fact even Ollie wouldn't deny. Plus, he knew he could trust her to have the company's best interest at heart. Her being in the book was probably the most damning evidence, but Ollie hasn't given a damn about the book in months and under duress, probably didn't even think about it if he even remembered she was in the book at all.

It was a bad call, but considering the circumstances, I can't call it him being stupid.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
It completely depends on how they want to do Arsenal since the Show-runners have said that's the route he's going. I don't see Roy using guns and stuff and being a League of Assassins member.

Meant Slade. Was just noting how
we're thinking about purging the miracurururururu from someone.

I don't even think he was stupid beyond signing over the company (and even then, he had no reason to suspect Isabel). He was just getting outplayed at every turn.

Nah roy was right in a lot of ways , Oliver was just not thinking this ep .
What use were police suppose to be , why did he not ask any question , Thea finding out stuff should been in his mind as soon as she get kidnap .

Tabby

So I haven't finished watching it yet, but it's kind of hard to find Slade badass when his motivation is "Oliver got Shado killed." He just looks so pathetic.

Korosenai

Just finished season 1 and figured id ask these questions here.

Is season 2 just as good as season 1?

And is there anywhere to watch this online or will i have to wait for it to go on netflix or something? I watched the first season on netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom