• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
I'm kinda curious how Slade is going to control the army of mentally unstable, super powered criminals.
I can't see them all just following him about just because hes the one to give them powers, especially as they'll be really aggressive from the Mirikuru

Slade just wants to destroy, nothing else. I can't wait till Brother Blood realizes he is being played for a fool.

Khezu

I can't blame Thea.

She lost all her money, her boyfriend, her brother betrayed her, she got kidnapped by a crazy person, the dad she loved isn't her biological father, her biological father is a mass murdering psychopath making both of her parents mass murdering psychopaths, and to top it all off, she just realized she tried to get into her brother pants.

Not been a great week for poor Thea.

inm8num2

Laurel was pretty like-able this episode, so of course Thea has to go back to being insufferable.

Yea I wanted to say Laurel was very good. I'm glad the writers aren't going to milk suspense with Laurel confirming what Slade told her about Ollie being the Arrow. She knows but understands why Ollie is doing what he's doing (along with her sister), so Laurel is keeping mum and not complicating things.

Laurel rocks. :)

I can't blame Thea.

She lost all her money, her boyfriend, her brother betrayed her, she got kidnapped by a crazy person, the dad she loved isn't her biological father, her biological father is a mass murdering psychopath making both of her parents mass murdering psychopaths, and to top it all off, she just realized she tried to get into her brother pants.

Yeah I had to think back to that episode and was like lol she did kiss him

Jagxyz

Dang, almost thought that Felicity stole a sample of the mirakuru to give it to Barry in an effort to wake him up... but I guess it makes more sense that she went to them to work on a cure :(

Broke into your place, clowned you, clowned your buddy, clowned your girlfriend, stole your shit and left.

I'd just fucking quit.

This quote was awesome btw. Glad Arrow is still wrecking shit. Especially with Agents of Shield doing it's damn thing now after Winter Solder. Both the Marvel and DC show are killing it right now

Ripclawe

Banned
iU8A7ytPXstE0.gif

i7QLdiAT1S2vj.gif

This quote was awesome btw. Glad Arrow is still wrecking shit. Especially with Agents of Shield doing it's damn thing now after Winter Solder. Both the Marvel and DC show are killing it right now

Fall is going to be an even better for comic fans on tv.
Arrow
Flash
SHIELD-Agent Carter
Gotham
Constantine
Marvel Netflix shows.

After Isabel got shot I kinda wished I didn't see that spoiler though I guess I probably wouldn't have been surprised she'd live anyway seeing they were at the Mirakuru station.

Katie Cassidy has put some weight back on, since Laural's recovery started.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs

Loved this scene. So damn good.

I kinda want a Slade/Roy fic now. Paging Wozzly......

Already on it!

This episode...my body is still recovering. Nonstop from the get go.

About time Laurel figures it out. And seriously she was like an inch from Sarah's Black Canary face a few episodes back and all of a sudden noooow she gets it? And come on you can't recognize The Arrow's facial hair and that mole thingy around his lip after you sucked his face while Tommy watched? Come on girl!

Thea realizing she had a thing for her half brother was priceless.

The writing in this show is at its absolute best when everyone is being a huge asshole, it's like it turns into the superhero version of Arrested Development. Summer Glau channeling Kitty Sanchez the whole episode was pretty great.

Nyanmaruz

Fall is going to be an even better for comic fans on tv.
Arrow
Flash
SHIELD-Agent Carter
Gotham
Constantine
Marvel Netflix shows.
We don't know if all of these new shows will get picked up or not, only pilots are ordered so far if I'm not mistaken. Also, the Marvel Netflix series won't be airing until 2015.

This show, this motherfucking show.

The only thing i did not like was how Laurel use blackmail and threats to get her way. It´s becoming routine.

Now if Slade dies this season, i wonder id they can top him next season. I really doubt it.

Can someone make me a Slade avatar please?

ZeroX03

Banned
Winter Soldier basically forced a massive overhaul on Agents of SHIELD.

And it's still fucking bad IMO. I watched the post-Winter Soldier episode and 'not terrible' or 'mediocre' is the best I can put it.

They need to throw out basically all of the main cast other than Gregg, get an entirely new VFX team that can actually do decent work for that budget and new showrunners. I love me some Whedon - even when he's not day-to-day like most of Angel - but find very little redeemable elements in SHIELD.

We don't know if all of these new shows will get picked up or not, only pilots are ordered so far if I'm not mistaken. Also, the Marvel Netflix series won't be airing until 2015.

As far as The Flash, Gotham & Constantine, yes, they only have pilots ordered I believe, but the Netflix shows are happening with full orders of 13 episodes each and I think it was (at least) 4 episodes for The Defenders mini-series.

I have faith in The Flash, not so sure about Gotham and I'm curiously optimistic about Constantine, even though all I know about it is from the Keanu movie some years back.

Snake

I was so hyped when Big Dig got to revoke Isabel's corporate charter that I was somewhat disappointed to see her get Mirakuresurrected.

Pretty good episode. The Deathstroke action was on point (as was his accompanying music), and everything else was alright. The spinoff elements kind of came out of nowhere and didn't amount to all that much, but it wasn't too distracting.

NastyBook

BullSHIT, he shot that tramp twice center mass. lol at those shots magically ending up in her stomach at the end of the episode. Must've been a mirakuru.

And watch Gotham for Sean Pertwee, jackholes.

Such a great episode! Slade was in full-on swag boss mode. Holy shit. He walks into Oliver's house, kicks everyone's ass, steals his shit, and walks out. So good.

Roy! In a homeless shelter! What happened to the Mustang?

Isabel Rochev has the most ludicrous motivation out of anyone in the series, and I love it. So goddamn funny. She's just fucking crazy.

Slade has an army! Ollie has Chesthair.

And, so there is a cure.

Danielle Panabaker is cute. And that's 'Vibe'? Interesting gun, lol.

Special props to the scene between Laurel and Quentin. That was fantastic, where Quentin is talking about the Arrow. We finally got a real explanation, and it's basically Jim Gordon's reasoning. "I don't want to know, because this city needs the Arrow, not the man under the hood." It was fantastic.

Laurel was great this episode. The way she takes the news of Ollie being the Arrow versus Tommy in Season 1 is interesting. And that moment at the end with her hugging him was nice.

I don't know if this was a local ad, but I swear an ad for the CW app showed a scene from a future episode.

Oliver and Thea sitting in what looks like the Queen home, all the furniture draped over. Oliver gets up and says to Thea: "I have to go save this city."

Shiet, I hope so.

I can't blame Thea.

Hahahaha, yeah! She is going into slight depressed tantrum mode, but you know what? This season, it's fucking earned!

And the moment that she realized she tried to make out with her half-brother was priceless. It's like she was speaking for the audience

Also, Laurel's constant blackmailing / threats are gonna blow up in her face real soon.

Right! This is the second time she's blackmailed her boss. It's kinda funny.

After Isabel got shot I kinda wished I didn't see that spoiler though I guess I probably wouldn't have been surprised she'd live anyway seeing they were at the Mirakuru station.

Katie Cassidy has put some weight back on, since Laural's recovery started.

Method!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Best part of the episode was getting a look at Team Flash. They did a good job of making it apparent that Cisco and Kaitlin were going to be Barry's future backup, without being too heavy about it. Short and sweet

Lyonaz

Loved the episode!

Also I can't be the only one who thought Caitlin Snow was the Agents of SHIELD Simmons girl right? I imdb'ed her and nope, they're not the same actress, man they look alike. Hyped for The Flash.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm really liking the references to Flash already, Felicity being all jelly about Barry and Iris lulz

See DC/WB? That's how you do a shared universe. Get these guys to supervise the entire DC film division and stop fucking around.

Speaking of Felicity, loved all the Felicity moments in this episode "I never liked her, even before she became a supervillain" <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom