• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
if1GPqovrZyiI.gif

Was that Vibe? That's what his coworker said right? Well, that "miracle" looks like it hasn't happened yet

What needs to happen is a mad scientist kidnapping people to replicate the thunderstorm/reactor explosion that gave Barry his powers, that way Vibe can get his abilities as can Laurel and others. Otherwise we're staying with this "real world" versions of heroes/villains with their guns, which I personally think is kinda lame.

She's gonna trade the Arrow for her dad. Which in her situation might be the most logical idea, but ol daddy there is gonna take his unfair punishment like a man.

He deserves his Guile Theme

What needs to happen is a mad scientist kidnapping people to replicate the thunderstorm/reactor explosion that gave Barry his powers, that way Vibe can get his abilities as can Laurel and others. Otherwise we're staying with this "real world" versions of heroes/villains with their guns, which I personally think is kinda lame.

Idk, I want to enjoy this while it lasts before it gets out of hand

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Felicity isn't suggesting what I think she's suggesting

And Thea being written out of the show?

Edit2: I think I just said Damn 5 times at the ending

I don't know if this was a local ad, but I swear an ad for the CW app showed a scene from a future episode.

Oliver and Thea sitting in what looks like the Queen home, all the furniture draped over. Oliver gets up and says to Thea: "I have to go save this city."

I don't know if this was a local ad, but I swear an ad for the CW app showed a scene from a future episode.

Oliver and Thea sitting in what looks like the Queen home, all the furniture draped over. Oliver gets up and says to Thea: "I have to go save this city."

I saw that too.
I'm thinking it was from an old episode as a joke from Ollie, but I could be wrong.

Pancho

Qurupancho
Slade is just fucking unstoppable. These upcoming 4 weeks are gonna be quite the ride.

Maybe somewhat unrelated, but where those actual TV commercials for actual Youtube channels? I have seen it all

Tabby

Thea is such a whiney brat though.
I liked Killer Frost and Vibe, thought they would have their powers seeing as how the Particle Accelerator went off but I guess not.
That scene with Chesthair and Laurel in prison had Batman written all over it.

Oh man I'm looking forward to 4 weeks of non stop kickass Arrow episodes.

Spoilers from next episode.
Aw shit guis.

jett

D-Member
I was here thinking there was no way Ollie is gonna stop 20 Mirakuru'd freaks, then it hit me. He's just gonna have to be real fast with those antidote-arrows. :p

infi

I'm kinda curious how Slade is going to control the army of mentally unstable, super powered criminals.
I can't see them all just following him about just because hes the one to give them powers, especially as they'll be really aggressive from the Mirikuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom