• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
(Potential comic based future spoiler)
Shado would have been a good villain

idc how but shado has to come back as either a villain or a hero, she died in the most stupid way ever--my biggest criticism of arrow thus far. She'd be such an awesome character in present times.

Hmm, so do we really have to spoiler tag all future speculation not rooted in any clips or anything?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Do you think Slade pops a boner every time he kicks Oliver's ass?

Only justification I can think of for not just ending it.

Yeah I think it's pretty clear he wants to enjoy torturing Oliver both physically and mentally and just fucking up his life completely--with friends, family, and probably the public.

Shado is totally going to get dipped into a lazarus pit ala Jason Todd, wouldn't be surprised if it happens next season given all the Raj name drops/references this season.

Also Cheshire or Sportsmaster would be cool to see, I think they would be pretty easy to put into the show.

Didn't know about constantine having his own show on yet another ntework, surprised WB doesn't have a tightleash on their IP's like Marvel does. Also screw consistency between movies/shows, I want my batman and it doesn't have to be Ben.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if Gotham makes it a full season, the premise just sounds incredibly boring. There's a reason why there hasn't been a James Gordon comic series.

Shado is totally going to get dipped into a lazarus pit ala Jason Todd, wouldn't be surprised if it happens next season given all the Raj name drops/references this season.

Also Cheshire or Sportsmaster would be cool to see, I think they would be pretty easy to put into the show.

Didn't know about constantine having his own show on yet another ntework, surprised WB doesn't have a tightleash on their IP's like Marvel does. Also screw consistency between movies/shows, I want my batman and it doesn't have to be Ben.

Raj?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
There's a reason why there hasn't been a James Gordon comic series.

Gotham_Central_1.jpg

Not a JG comic but this is pretty much the main inspiration behind Gotham.

Joni

Yeah, I'll be surprised if Gotham makes it a full season, the premise just sounds incredibly boring. There's a reason why there hasn't been a James Gordon comic series.
A Gordon TV show sounds really interesting in a universe where someone of the level of Gary Oldman plays Gordon. It does sounds boring when he is a rookie surrounded by teasers to Batman.

A Gordon TV show sounds really interesting in a universe where someone of the level of Gary Oldman plays Gordon. It does sounds boring when he is a rookie surrounded by teasers to Batman.
Reason it will suck is because its a prequel focusing on the GCPD.
Literally nothing can happen but incompetence and corruption as the city gets worse for the 8 years before Batman shows up.
Show would have been infinitely better if it was taking place while Batman is active even with you never actually seeing him.

Joni

Show would have been infinitely better if it was taking place while Batman is active even with you never actually seeing him.
Indeed. It would be like SHIELD with the advantage Batman is a lot more grounded and less powerful so you'd expect Gordon to try and clean the town from the normal criminals.

Count Vertigo Sr

My thought is that there were numerous treatments being developed for Count Vertigo's condition before settling on the high tech implants he uses, and the guy we knew as The Count stole one of them to sell as a street drug (and continued to refine it) to build his own personal fortune

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, I see no way Team Arrow wins. He came to your own HQ and took a shit on the floor and walked out the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom