• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are we going to see the flash swoop in and inject everyone with the cure? That would make the most sense, not the league of shadows business I have been seeing.

So, are we going to see the flash swoop in and inject everyone with the cure? That would make the most sense, not the league of shadows business I have been seeing.

Not very likely. That may have been the plan when
they were planing to make "The Man Under the Hood" an unofficial Flash pilot, but at this point Barry is probably staying in his coma until the Flash pilot in October.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
You know the city has hit rock bottom when this man...

ShqkSnr.gif

...is by far the smartest, most competent cop in Starling's police force.

I swear this gif is comparable the the Roy wallflip gif. Just hilarious. Will they top any of these 2 on S3!?

Bah no Arrow for me right now. >_<

I had a dream a few nights ago that Ollie teamed up with Hulk Hogan made their way through a Meijer parking lot, entered the store and I don't remember exactly what happened next but a fight broke out and it was against a giant bear who for some reason was Vandal Savage.

Tugatrix

Bah no Arrow for me right now. >_<

I had a dream a few nights ago that Ollie teamed up with Hulk Hogan made their way through a Meijer parking lot, entered the store and I don't remember exactly what happened next but a fight broke out and it was against a giant bear who for some reason was Vandal Savage.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom