• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effect

Business is picking up!

It looks like the season finale isn't really three episodes. It looks like TV movie broken up which is even better.

Goddamn that was an intense build-up. And we have two more episodes left, right? Seems like the finale is just going to be non-stop balls-to-the-wall action.

attachment.php

I'm getting so much The Dark Knight Rises vibes from these last few episodes. I really wonder how the next season is gonna be like.

i'll never get over thea just leaning on the damn wall looking helpless, while the bad guy just swings a knife around like mad. what a stupid scene.

You know how many takes they did before they got the wall flip right? She was tired.

I'm sure they originally started with a wall kick back flip to get behind the knife guy, because that would have looked much better and actually made sense, but by take 45 and and change to the wall flip instead... I'm sure she just didn't care anymore.
I don't know if that's how it went down, but that's how I imagined it took place.
and where is the world flip gif?

Tabby

I absolutely loved this episode, it's definitely up there.

Loved Felicity's interrogation.
Laurel was great in this episode, if this is what we're going to get from now on then I don't mind.
Oliver and Blood's scene in the restaurant was well done, you could feel the tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom