• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Amazing episode. Young Ollie was scary as hell, the make-up and wig was only marginally better than Patrick Stewarts' in X-Men Origins Wolverine. Dat final scene though, amazing. I was screaming at my TV (spoiler-tagged for anyone who hasn't seen the episode yet
not to stop with an explosion and thankfully it didn't, instead it ended with Slade pushing Oliver to the edge again

Manu Bennett had minimal screentime this episode, but fuck he owned every single second.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I've finally started watching Arrow (10 episodes in), and it really is one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen in a good while. It's really odd though, cause the show doesn't do anything particularly spectacular, and it has tropes and such from other shows that I would find cliche and ham fisted, but for some reason Arrow works really well.

Some random thoughts:

- The lead dude has a killer body. That's what I'm striving for.
- Don't like the bodyguard dude. His character is fine, just don't like the actor.
- The blonde IT chick is adorable.

PirateKing

I've finally started watching Arrow (10 episodes in), and it really is one of the most enjoyable shows I've seen in a good while. It's really odd though, cause the show doesn't do anything particularly spectacular, and it has tropes and such from other shows that I would find cliche and ham fisted, but for some reason Arrow works really well.

Like above posters mentioned, spoilers everywhere so unless you're up to date, don't come back to this thread.

DarkFlow

Banned
but if the DA does become Manhunter then we know Laurel will be her first victim. Imagine after years of blackmail the DA snaps and goes into a rage and finally kills Laurel.
I would be totally fine with that. Sadly it would ruin my Laurel Crys drinking game.

Season 2 Episode 8

Oh shit, Barry Allen! And Oliver doesn't seem to be too happy about it. kekeke

edit: Thunder and lightning in the background. "I'm just not too good on my feet". Barry, you're slaying me.

edit2: Barry you idiot, you should have kissed her right there

edit3: So I guess it's only a question of time before Roy becomes the Red Arrow.

edit4: And just as I write that, Roy gets an arrow through his leg :lol And Merlyn is fucking crazy. I love him.

edit5: Oh. Oh! Barry fucking Allen to the rescue.

Season 2 Episode 9

Ollie is acting kinda like a cunt about Barry finding out about his identity. It's not like half the cast doesn't already know it :lol And that CPR was weak, Dig! It's a miracle they saved him.

edit: Ollie is a terrible liar. "It's.. the least I can do". "Maybe he was just trying to keep you safe" :lol

edit2: Barrie is such a nerd, making Ollie a mask :lol This fucking guy.

edit3: that's one fucked up hallucination. And Bennett is just awesome.

edit4: no, not Roy! And I can't help but laugh at Mirakuru every time they mention it.

edit5: oh shit, Slade Wilson. I assume he's going to be the primary antagonist for this season. But I guess something else happened in the flashback to make Ollie think that he's actually dead.

edit6: That ending. I can't wait for the Flash series.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4

Some random thoughts:

- The lead dude has a killer body. That's what I'm striving for.
- Don't like the bodyguard dude. His character is fine, just don't like the actor.
- The blonde IT chick is adorable.
He growns on you.

Season 2 Episode 10

This was kind of a terrible rogue. But then again, he was more of a backdrop for all the other developments.

"Were you apologizing to me or are you talking to your quiver?" <3 Felicity. They've been teasing something between Oliver and her for a while now. She definitely has to appear in The Flash.

Laurel can't lay off them pills, sticking around her nose in things that will only hurt her. And on the other side we have Oliver who trusts him more and more. Things sure are building up and Blood is so far pretty different from Merlyn but still a great successor as the new big bad. Or well, second biggest bad.

The flashback showing Slade should be a nice preview for what will happen to Roy.

Season 2 Episode 11

Blood is scary as hell. Laurel is a trainwreck and messing with the wrong guy. And that worked out real great for her. Drug abuse. Out of a job. Killed some dude. Not even Ollie believes her anymore.

"His last name is Blood, that can't be a good sign." Felicity is, as usual, the smartest of the bunch. That's a dead giveaway, brehs!

It's cool to see Roy struggling with the effects of Mirakuru :)lol) and how it messes with his private life but I just hope that they don't push the superhuman shit too far. Will be fun to see him train under Oliver.

Something I noticed was how the cops in this series are really the worst, shooting up the whole city archive :lol

Oh and that Deathstroke ending. whew.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Something I noticed was how the cops in this series are really the worst, shooting up the whole city archive :lol

You know the city has hit rock bottom when this man...

ShqkSnr.gif

...is by far the smartest, most competent cop in Starling's police force.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
"Don't Forget to Rinse, Abercrombie"

Roy eyes flashed open. His vision was blurred, his eyes straining to try and make sense of where he was at. Something felt off and he looked to left and his right and he knew why. His arms were stretched out with tubes protruding from his arms.
"Where am I?" Roy asked to no one in particular. No one answered. Was he alone? If so? For how long? His eyes were heavy. He resisted closing them but that proved futile. Everything went black.

He woke again but this time to the sound of footsteps echoing behind him.
“You’re awake,” said the mysterious person.
“Where am I? What’s going on?!” Roy yelled as he twisted his body hoping to break loose from his restraints.
“Oh you’re about to find out,” the voice said.
Roy stopped trying to break free when he heard the footsteps come closer and suddenly in front of him stood a tall, handsome man. The man’s hair was dark with a few grey streaks and his eyes, no just one eye as his right eye was covered with an eye patch.
“You’re to be my vessel, Mr. Harper,” Slade unbuttoned his expensive business shirt as he watched his helpless vessel. Roy couldn’t help but stare as Slade undid his shirt button by button.
His chest was so muscular that all Roy wanted to do was touch it with both his hands and his lips. Roy started to rise below at the thought. Slade smiled. He knew Roy wanted him and that's exactly what Slade intended to give him.
Slade, now shirtless, looked Roy in the eyes. Roy tried to turn his head as his cheeks blushed.
"Try and hide it all you want Mr. Harper but very few can resist me. Your body betrays you." Slade looked down and saw that Roy was quite happy to see Mr. Wilson.
Slade touched Roy's smooth bare chest and pinched him. Roy took the pain along with the pleasure. Roy was disappointed when Slade stopped.
"Those tubes that are hooked up to your arms right now are how I'd normally administer the Mirakuru into you, but I think with you, it requires a more personal touch." Slade disappeared behind Roy.
Roy could no longer stare at the god before him. In fact Roy didn't see or hear anything. What was happening? Was Slade playing mind games? Suddenly Roy heard a belt unbuckle and he knew what was happening. Slade stood behind Roy and unzipped his pants. Roy stood there in anticipation and then he felt it. He felt Slade's girth enter the Glades. Roy's teeth clenched and what occurred next caught Roy by surprise. His muscle began to ache; he could see his biceps enlarge, his abs becoming more pronounced. The Mirakuru was flowing through his body sending shivers down Roy's spine. Roy soon found his mouth filling up with the Mirakuru; it was so much that it began to spew from his mouth oozing slowly down to his bare chest. The Mirakuru was so thick it stayed there. Slade grunted loudly as the last of the Mirakuru left his girthy katana.

Roy never felt as powerful as he did now.

You know the city has hit rock bottom when this man...

ShqkSnr.gif

...is by far the smartest, most competent cop in Starling's police force.

dqAyrNv.png

Hey, if I was a regular cop and dudes with bows and arrows, metal claws, crazy drugs and.. uh, tubes, were strolling around my city, I couldn't think straight either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom