• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyanmaruz

Oliver being in the pilot is smart move from CW, I just hope it's more than just a cameo...
Also in terms of the timeline, where would the Flash pilot fit in? Before of after the Arrow finale?

vaqlvPV.jpg

Snap. They've grown so powerful they invaded the DC universe. Hail Hydra!

lMrxkps.jpg

Joni

Oliver being in the pilot is smart move from CW, I just hope it's more than just a cameo...
Also in terms of the timeline, where would the Flash pilot fit in? Before of after the Arrow finale?
After. I think they'll match up timelines so S3 premier of Arrow ~ the time Flash wakes up.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That looked so, so cool.

But now try to imagine Grant Gustin running on a green treadmill in front of a crapload of people so FX magicians can do the rest.

Tabby

After the finale.
The timeline in Arrow and Flash both correlates with the real world time, if it's Christmas here it's Christmas in Arrow/Flash as well.

JUZ9EjU.gif

The red background on the logo is starting to grow on me. Or maybe it's just this shot idk.

Dunlop

Game 7 Boston/Montreal on wednesday

I'm going to have to put a big sign next to the TV not to click on this thread during intermission as I inevitably forget it is the season finale

Choose the fun, interesting character who brightens every scene she's in or the flat character who can't act her way out of a wet paper bag?

Given the way the show's been going, Ollie's going to make yet another terrible decision.

Boose

I will flip shit if Felicity bites it tomorrow.

Especially if its in a "choose" situation with either of the canary sisters.

Also super pumped for The Flash trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom