• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moira > Sara

Right now? No. But I wonder if Caity Lotz will look anywhere near as good as Suanna Thompson when she reaches that age.

what do i do now

The only thing you can do:
tumblr_inline_n78u4yj0241rkf4dx.gif

Wiktor

Shado > Helena > Nysa > Sara > Amanda > China White > Thea > cop chick from BSG > Moira > Laurel

I have spoken!

link1201

Just finished both seasons. What a great show. I was really surprised by how much I liked it. I was a fan of Smallville but this blows it out of the water.

V_Arnold

I don't think he (who shall remain nameless FUNKY) broke his ankle. He just broke his pride.

It has been one year now, or more. So by now, just according to the rule of gossip, he HAD broken his hand. Or ankle.

Next year, we will whisper about how he broke his back trying that.

And then, by the time Supermax season comes, we shall whisper the tale of Funky Papa going to the darkest place, where Batman went, and he climbed out of it, healing himself in the process! (And saving Gothatm, ofc!)

Amell's hosting the WB TV Panel at Comic-Con!

http://television.cosmicbooknews.com/content/arrows-stephen-amell-host-wb-tv-2014-comic-con-panel

Arrow star Stephen Amell will host the WB TV 2014 Comic-Con panel.

Warner Bros. released the following information which says Stephen Amell will emcee a three hour event that will see the screenings of The Flash, Constantine, Gotham and footage from Season 3 of Arrow.

Amell added on Facebook: Warner Bros. Entertainment is going to redefine the Comic-Con experience Saturday night in Hall H. And I'm going to host it!!"

Adding: "I shudder to think how awesome the Arrow footage is going to be. Last year we had 4 shooting days to build something. This year we have 10 or 11."

You can check out the full WB TV Comic-Con schedule here.

OUT OF THE SHADOWS AND INTO THE LIMELIGHT

OLIVER QUEEN HIMSELF, ARROW STAR STEPHEN AMELL, TO SERVE AS
MASTER OF CEREMONIES AS WARNER BROS. TELEVISION PRESENTS
A NIGHT OF DC ENTERTAINMENT, SATURDAY, JULY 26, AT COMIC-CON 2014

Three-Hour Event (8:00–11:00 p.m.) in Hall H Features the World Premiere of Gotham,
Complete Pilot Screening of The Flash and Exclusive Footage From
New Series Constantine and Season Three of Arrow

Twitter Pitch: This just in — Stephen Amell @amellywood to emcee @warnerbrosTV + @DCComics Sat nite @Comic_Con event: http://bit.ly/1j9Rprh #WBSDCC #DCTV

BURBANK, Calif. (July 8, 2014) — While it may be possible to throw a great party without the assistance and backing of a billionaire playboy, Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and DC Entertainment (DCE) are taking no chances, with Starling City’s favorite vigilante-turned-hero stepping out of the shadows and into the limelight, temporarily putting down his bow in favor of picking up a mic: Arrow star Stephen Amell (Twitter: @amellywood) has been tapped to serve as master of ceremonies when Warner Bros. Television Presents A Night of DC Entertainment on Saturday night, July 26, at Comic-Con 2014.

As previously announced, WBTV and DC Entertainment are teaming up for a three-hour (8:00–11:00 p.m.) special event in Hall H designed for DC Comics fans and featuring some of DC Comics’ greatest characters. Amell will preside over the world premiere screening of Gotham and the complete pilot screening of The Flash, and will give fans a look at footage from the Constantine pilot and a sneak peek at season three of Arrow. He will also introduce select stars and producers from each of the four series.

In Arrow, Stephen Amell plays Oliver Queen, who returned home to Starling City after being gone for five years, during which time he suffered unimaginable ordeals. With a mysterious agenda and armed with a new set of skills, Oliver moonlights as the Arrow, a crime-fighting hero looking to clean up the streets of his city. Joined by his team — John Diggle (David Ramsey), Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) and Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) — Oliver protects the people he loves, becoming a beacon of hope for the city’s most vulnerable, and a weapon of justice against those who prey upon them. Arrow returns for season three on October 8, airing Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW.

For additional information about WBTV activities at Comic-Con, please follow us on Twitter at @warnerbrostv and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com.

Wiktor

I love that despite those shows being on three networks they get to have one big panel. And having Amell host it is a great idea.

DC = Domination Continued

Amell cares about his fans.

Bale did it for the money.

This was also Amell's breakout role and he is 110% committed to embracing it and everything that comes with it. Could be his only shot at a legacy and/or moving up to bigger and better things.

Bale could afford to be more restricting with his free time and he had plenty of other leading roles to play. A lot easier for him to just move on.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Amell cares about his fans.

Bale did it for the money.

Yeah, one thing is for sure: Christian Bale hates his fans and only does things when money is involved:

eZH4mYm.jpg

Just look at the grin on that smug fucker's face.

DeathyBoy

Banned
It's funny that Green Arrow would become the face of the company, but Bale was never big into these events.

And Cavill is still being tested. Reynolds enjoyed em, but.. he only had one shoot.

Also seems like tie-in comic for Flash/Arrow this summer
http://www.tvguide.com/News/DC-Arrow-Comics-1084098.aspx

Well, Bale was a name before Batman Begins. Not a blockbuster star, but he was well known and led a few big films. Amnell wasn't, Arrow is his big break. Of course he's going to be mega up for promoting himself/the brand. It's a great career move.

Dany

Banned
seriously strafer?

He was dedicated to the role. And that role is over. He didn't need to attend comic-con or any of that sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom