• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the panel is going on, and Andrew said they originally wanted to use Ted Kord but they were told he was unavailable because they already had other plans for him so they got Ray Palmer instead.

Well, damn, probably should figured as much once they announced The Atom since Palmer was out of no where opposed to Kord who's company they've mentioned multiple times and Ray fills a similar role.

As for the Felicity thing I
hope they don't cripple her and if they're going use Oracle for a title it better feature Barbara Gordon, she could easily be at MIT, especially since at the very least she should probably be Ollie's age, playing with the idea from using Harley that Batman/Bruce was active for years before Ollie started

Clevinger

Fogutpy.jpg

ReiGun

Doesn't matter if they are separate, you won't be seeing multiple versions of these characters at the same time.

They already did it once with Superman. del Toro just did an interview where he confirmed his Dark Universe movie had Constantine, but shared no continuity with the show. And there's no way a JLA movie happens without The Flash, TV show be damned.

Clevinger

whoaaaaaoaoaooa

barrowman and chesthair needs to piss off and we gotta get renner and jennifer lawrence in here. archery all stars.

I bet he could make a spectacular bow string with his chesthair.

Neat. My one hope is that they don't waste Stormare in like a one and done crappy episode. I'm already loving him in that little clip. In this special case I'd be completely open to him being supernatural and having powers.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I would have bet all the arrows in my quiver that they would cast
Alexander Siddig for Ra's, but then I remember he is on the upcoming season of Game of Thrones. Shit he could have just stolen his costume from DA Vinci's Demons and called it a day.

I don't even know why I'm spoilering that. They're going to be shouting this from the mountains until he shows up.

DeathyBoy

Banned
My gut tells me Orlando Bloom actually.

Which kinda fits. He's a reasonably big star, looks like a model, has sword/archery experience, and you can underscore the 'you're so young' thing with him sipping bottles of 'Lazarus' water constantly.

My gut tells me Orlando Bloom actually.

Which kinda fits. He's a reasonably big star, looks like a model, has sword/archery experience, and you can underscore the 'you're so young' thing with him sipping bottles of 'Lazarus' water constantly.

i'd geek out like a muthafucka if we got legolas vs. green arrow on the show but no way man. as sparse as his career is now i don't ever see him doing a cw appearance.

Soodanim

Live action always pronounces it Rahz, but I've watched something (possibly on The Dark Knight extras) where DC guys say Raysh. Which is it?

Sheroking

Live action always pronounces it Rahz, but I've watched something (possibly on The Dark Knight extras) where DC guys say Raysh. Which is it?

It's debated hotly, but short answer from what I remember reading, it's Rahz.

The name is derived from Arabic and means "The Demons Head". Raysh changes the meaning somewhat.

I honestly believe it's just a matter of what you think sounds cooler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom