• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
BtkYLwMCAAEFnYJ.jpg:large

That one dude really wanted to see Amell's abs!

Thank you random dude.

V_Arnold

As awesome as that might(and probably will) be, if there is a direct confrontation with Ra's without mention of Batman or a Dick/Cass appearance im out.

Then do yourself a favor and go out now, because they are not really allowed to mention Batman at all. Ra has a backstory in Arrow now (in TV Show continuity), Batman has nothing to do with him at this point.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Then do yourself a favor and go out now, because they are not really allowed to mention Batman at all. Ra has a backstory in Arrow now (in TV Show continuity), Batman has nothing to do with him at this point.

I think it's fair to say using Nyssa instead of Talia, and name checking Harley, means Batman IS out there. But, as you point out, Ra's has unfinished business in Starling City. I'd wager it'll boil down to him wanting to kill Barrowman, and Oliver not wanting Thea to lose another parent.

At any rate, someone like Ra's is old enough that he has dozens of grudges. So he's probably on his 'I'll give Bruce some space' trip again, and thinks Oliver'll be easier to defeat.

Clevinger

Flash pilot spoilers

There's an easter egg at the end of the leaked Flash pilot (which may or may not make it to the final cut that airs) that mentions "Wayne Industries," so they're definitely hinting at his existence in this TV universe. I agree DC would never let them use Batman, but if they're able to use more Batman characters like Cassandra, they'll jump at the opportunity.

I mean, it's unlikely, but after Ra's I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for characters that will probably never appear in the movies to pop up here.

Cass doesn't even exist in the comics anymore.
they should be able to use her because there is no way she is going to be in the movie verse.

And really my only problem is if Ra's is trying to destroy the entire city or something of that nature.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Cass doesn't even exist in the comics anymore.
they should be able to use her because there is no way she is going to be in the movie verse.

And really my only problem is if Ra's is trying to destroy the city or something of that nature.

Nah, in S2 Nyssa tells us the League doesn't operate the way BARROWMAN does. I'm guessing they're more subtle.

Joni

Flash and Arrow are already teaming up with Mini Batman!

10568897_692020414216562_8512521101243611144_n.jpg

V_Arnold

Paging NotTheGuyYouKill!

It just a detour on the way to canon Ollie x Laurel.

Finally, someone understands me!

Joni

More reason we should claim Canada as our own, look at those gorgeous people.
Stephen Amell and Emily Beth Rickards are the only Canadians on Arrow. Add in Tom Cavanagh for The Flash. You wouldn't gain as much as you'd think. I suggest giving Canada to a smaller country, let's say Belgium to get extra beautiful people for us.

And if I ask to see Emily Bett's I get shamed......

Double standards man... Double standards.

Stephen Amell and Emily Beth Rickards are the only Canadians on Arrow. Add in Tom Cavanagh for The Flash. You wouldn't gain as much as you'd think. I suggest giving Canada to a smaller country, let's say Belgium to get extra beautiful people for us.

As someone with Belgian ancestry I support this.

- Deadline: J.R. Ramirez To Play Wildcat On ‘Arrow’ Season 3
J.R. Ramirez has been cast as Ted “Wildcat” Grant on the upcoming third season of the CW‘s Arrow. The show’s executive producer Marc Guggenheim announced at Comic-Con this past weekend that the character would be introduced on the show in Season 3 but did not reveal casting information. The role is envisioned as a potentially recurring. In the DC Comics, Ted Grant is a member of the Justice Society for America, as well as the mentor and trainer of other masked vigilantes including the Black Canary.

In Arrow, Grant will be
a former boxer who now runs a gym for underprivileged youth. A man with a mysterious past, he will play a pivotal role in Laurel Lance’s arc this season. Wildcat is one of two major DC comic book characters to be added to Arrow this coming seaso, along with villain Ra’s al Ghul. This marks Ramirez’s return to the CW where he recurred on Emily Owens, MD. The actor, repped by Mavrick Artists and manager Marie Matthews, has been recurring on Starz’s drama Power.

0iPWx5q.png

Clevinger

Anyone see him act? Is he any good? IMDB says he's in Powers.

Kinda blows he's the same age as her (and I'm guessing a love interest). Ruins the grizzled older vigilante training her element. I wonder if he's even a vigilante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom