• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Buying most of those figures.
17f47080bd4a275ba930a50a3677e08d.png

Ollie showing Barry his drumming skills

Tabby

So the panel is going on, and Andrew said they originally wanted to use Ted Kord but they were told he was unavailable because they already had other plans for him so they got Ray Palmer instead.

So the panel is going on, and Andrew said they originally wanted to use Ted Kord but they were told he was unavailable because they already had other plans for him so they got Ray Palmer instead.

so they were going to use the Blue Beetle but decided that as far as extremely smart DC characters turned Super Heroes, The Atom would do in his place instead..... because DC already has plans for The Blue Beetle?

GulAtiCa

OMG! The guy who says "you should know, some things never die" is the demon Alastair from Supernatural. So now we have 2 demons. neat!

nevermind

Tabby

so they were going to use the Blue Beetle but decided that as far as extremely smart DC characters turned Super Heroes, The Atom would do in his place instead..... because DC already has plans for The Blue Beetle?

Yep pretty much.
It's a shame, I'd much prefer Blue Beetle over The Atom.

JDSN

Banned
The stunwork seems like its gonna be even bolder know that Amell got those Parkour moves. Hong Kong flashback looks neat but I hope the Tony Scott piss filter doesnt stay all season.

I really hope they dont try to force the "one big villian per season" thing, there is already plenty set ups with the current cast and plenty places to go, but then again the Arrow writers are pretty good a naturally escalating conflicts.

i saw
star city
what superhero is from there again

Thats the comics name of Starling City,
maybe its getting a name chance?

Nyanmaruz

The stunwork seems like its gonna be even bolder know that Amell got those Parkour moves. Hong Kong flashback looks neat but I hope the Tony Scott piss filter doesnt stay all season.

I really hope they dont try to force the "one big villian per season" thing, there is already plenty set ups with the current cast and plenty places to go, but then again the Arrow writers are pretty good a naturally escalating conflicts.

Thats the comics name of Starling City, maybe its getting a name chance?
Hong Kong is damn good excuse for parkour action, it would be a waste if they don't take advantage of this and show more parkour in this season's flashbacks.

ReiGun

Ted Kord is still dead, right? Maybe they're planning to just skip to Jaime Reyes.

Would fit in line with how DC has treated Blue Beetle in multimedia. Thus far, Jaime Reyes has been The Blue Beetle since his creation, with Ted Kord and Dan Garret getting shoutouts here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom