• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I never thought I'd one day agree with Hitler... but, Amell proved me wrong.

Hitler is correct. That was fucking hilarious.

The part when he says:

"For months, we've had nothing but sexual tension...innuendos, and things about being sweaty." That killed me.

And "Making gifs and writing fan fiction doesn't help when you feel like someone had ripped out your heart and made you eat it."

It's so true LOL

Chuckie

"If speaking Russian is Oliver's only pre-sex standard, he should just take a shovel and get busy with Stalin!'

lmao

They already make me giggly in their separate form, so...

Abs symmetry competition?

Fuck them and their olympian-grade bodies.

:(

Is it just me missing something obvious or would
Deadshot
not have seen he was being rescued by Oliver?

Probably doesn't give a shit unless someone gives him a contract on Oliver.

Which actually would be interesting since he wouldn't be safe as Oliver or The Arrow.

MartyStu

So I started watching this series yesterday, and am just finishing out Episode 22 on Netflix.

You can see the exact moment Tommy's heart shrivels up and dies :(

Also: Who fucks in front of an open window?

Clevinger

Marty, you should prolly stay out of this thread until you're done with the finale. I don't want anyone accidentally spoiling it for you.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Good episode, although Deadshot's actor is pretty bad. Which I can't really get mad at the show about, he was probably just originally cast for that short one off episode and his death was retconned because of how popular he ended up being...but I'm just sorta surprised they didn't recast.

Next week looks fantastic. And looking into the future, I'm actually getting super excited about all the
Flash stuff. They keep dropping hints, seems like people with powers is going to have a huge impact on the Arrow universe, which is exactly what I want to see.

Tabby

Marty, you should prolly stay out of this thread until you're done with the finale. I don't want anyone accidentally spoiling it for you.

It's like he's reading this thread in April while everyone else is in the present.

Agreed. I wonder what other super heroes we'll see.

MartyStu

Black Canary. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!

Also: Summer Glau? I am okay with this.

Finally: I am guessing that this show intends to stay mostly grounded, but I heard rumors that the flash is supposed to join the cast. If that is so, does that mean we get 'trick' arrows?

Good episode, although Deadshot's actor is pretty bad. Which I can't really get mad at the show about, he was probably just originally cast for that short one off episode and his death was retconned because of how popular he ended up being...but I'm just sorta surprised they didn't recast.

Next week looks fantastic. And looking into the future, I'm actually getting super excited about all the
Flash stuff. They keep dropping hints, seems like people with powers is going to have a huge impact on the Arrow universe, which is exactly what I want to see.

I actually like the actor who plays Deadshot. Got a shifty quality about him.

Replicant

I kind of did at one point. It was a backpacker hostel and the place only had this weak-ass curtain serving as 'window' covering. I kept trying to close it to no avail, it's still partly opened. It was also my first time fucking on a bunk bed. It was uncomfortable (I kept fearing that my head will bump into the upper bed) but the encounter had that seedy quality that made it somewhat hot. /oversharing

Anyway, Arrow. I hope Barry actually looks somewhat bigger than what's been shown on pics. I don't think Flash is meant to be that skinny.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Amell is awesome with the fans.

If his Arrow gets rolled into the DC movie-verse I look forward to stuff like this.

Isn't Arrow in the DC movie verse? Or was Sara's line "You should be more mindful of your surroundings" just a wink and a nod to Ra's Al Neeson Ghul?

So I started watching this series yesterday, and am just finishing out Episode 22 on Netflix.

I have. It's fucking hot.

Wiktor

YAY! No stinking superpowered Flash on my beloved Arrow!!! At least for now/
http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/cws...ilot-instead-of-arrow-backdoor-pilot-episode/

There has been a change in the CW‘s plans for The Flash. Originally, the character, played by Grant Gustin, was supposed to appear in three episodes of Arrow this season — No. 8, No. 9 and No. 20, the last one serving as a backdoor pilot directed by David Nutter. Episodes 8 and 9, in which the superhero is introduced only as his alter ego Barry Allen, have already been shot. But now the CW has opted to film a traditional standalone Flash pilot instead of doing a backdoor pilot as Episode 20 of Arrow. With Episodes 8 and 9 serving as an origin story, the plan was for The Flash character to make his debut — red costume and all — in Arrow‘s Episode 20. He will now do it in the pilot. The creative team remains the same, with Arrow co-creators Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg and series scribe Geoff Johns writing the pilot and Nutter, who helmed the pilot for Arrow, directing. Berlanti, Kreisberg and Nutter executive produce, with Melissa Kellner Berman co-executive producing.

Joni

If you combine that with the rumour they're not entirely sure about Grant Gustin: they're pushing back the filming of the pilot to make sure they can see how Gustin is received, before they filming anything big with him. If he fails, they recast and have the pilot ready for the summer. If they did it as an episode, it would have to be ready somewhere in March/April so this gives them a month or two extra. Or you know, they just want to avoid a The Originals situation where both versions of the pilot had problems.

Shaanyboi

Banned

*raises hand*

girlfriend started it and i sure as hell wasn't about to stop her

Wiktor

If you combine that with the rumour they're not entirely sure about Grant Gustin: they're pushing back the filming of the pilot to make sure they can see how Gustin is received, before they filming anything big with him. If he fails, they recast and have the pilot ready for the summer. If they did it as an episode, it would have to be ready somewhere in March/April so this gives them a month or two extra. Or you know, they just want to avoid a The Originals situation where both versions of the pilot had problems.

Yeah. Backdoor pilots make sense only in generic CBS procedurals. In shows with deep mythology its a recipee for diseaster. From the get go you're limiting your whole audience to the audience of the original show and some of them won't watch it. It makes even less sense with Flash, as he's widely different type of character than Green Arrow and his show should have different appeal than Arrow.

The only backdoor pilot that should spawn from Arrow is Deathstroke show ;)

Penguin

BZYJDkrCEAEUKDL.jpg:large

Here he is as Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom