• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clevinger

Big, big spoilers for Roy in this show - don't read it if you don't want to know

Colton gave an interview and said Roy gets superpowers...

Here's how I think it'll play out:

Blood injects Roy with the MIRAKURU and it gives him super strength and super healing or whatever. BUT, he has to keep regularly getting the drug from Blood in order to keep his powers and it'll be a twist on that whole Roy Harper drug addict/MYWARDISAJUNKIE story.

Big, big spoilers for Roy in this show - don't read it if you don't want to know

Blood injects Roy with the MIRAKURU and it gives him super strength and super healing or whatever. BUT, he has to keep regularly getting the drug from Blood in order to keep his powers and it'll be a twist on that whole Roy Harper drug addict/MYWARDISAJUNKIE story.

exzeh3f453zlguf7jf7ufip55.320x240x207.gif

damn

ghost slade fuck up oliver real good

wut

damn now my dream of Roy overdosing by heroin won't happen :(

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Oh. My. God.

WHAT

Tugatrix

wut.gif

Roy superhero junkie please no

chesthair1clcqf.gif

Hallucination? Injury-induced dream? I have a feeling it's not really happening

Of course it's all in Ollie's head. Doesn't mean it isn't awesome.

Wonder who the other two ghosts will be. Maybe daddy will make an appearance?

EDIT: Watched the clip again. Damn, getting a really, really good vibe about tonight. They are killing it this season, and after all the set up last week, I feel tonight's episode is going to deliver big time.

Wiktor

Hope the Clock King will stick for multiple episodes. Way too cool actor to waste on one off. Blacklist already made this mistake this season and for such a gloriously fun character.

Jagxyz

Of course it's all in Ollie's head. Doesn't mean it isn't awesome.

Wonder who the other two ghosts will be. Maybe daddy will make an appearance?

EDIT: Watched the clip again. Damn, getting a really, really good vibe about tonight. They are killing it this season, and after all the set up last week, I feel tonight's episode is going to deliver big time.

They showed one of the other ghosts in a promo. They're doing the past/present/future thing (probably?), so I wonder who future will be.

Penguin

They showed one of the other ghosts in a promo. They're doing the past/present/future thing (probably?), so I wonder who future will be.

Isn't the future usually some perverted form of yourself you never hope to be?

So him alone and a murderer

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
How is Arrow-GAF going to survive the hiatus? i know what i will be doing:
8126258959_6224920756.jpg

Playing Skyrim with a Green Arrow-like character, bow only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom