• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I... don't even know...

That episode set up like half a dozen potential subplots for the back half of the season (or the rest of the season)

WarMacheen

this episode

jvN0Jxt_zps8eed8ccf.gif

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Oh god, that was an awesome mid-season finale. Motherfuckin' Slade was in Starling the whole time.

Only thing I don't like is Roy getting super powers. Everyone's getting powers left and right... except Ollie.

Jagxyz

Is it just me or did it seem like Slade's hand was messed up? I dunno if I was just super hyped or whatever, but it seemed like the camera focused on it, and it looked ... strange?

Subitai

Too much awesome in one episode.

Flash AND Deathstroke official!

Roy and Grundy hints!

I CAN'T TAKE IT!

How many days till 1/15/14?
Oh god, that was an awesome mid-season finale. Motherfuckin' Slade was in Starling the whole time.

Only thing I don't like is Roy getting super powers. Everyone's getting powers left and right... except Ollie.
Something tells me he will get some kind of enhancement to keep up.

TS-08

This show has had more awesome season finale moments in like the last few episodes than most shows get their entire run.

Tabby

I fuckin' squeeled at the Flash part.
The squeel made me question my gender.
Damn man, 1 year until more Flash.

This episode had too much awesomeness.
I can't believe Shado is dead. I liked her.

There was something off about this episode, Slade as a shadowy mastermind type didnt really work for me. I'm also disappointed how Shado got killed, couldn't they have come up with a better scenario because it reduced her from badass to just a pawn

Also, based on the way Barry got his powers, it felt kind of how the storm in Misfits gave people powers. I wonder if the number of lightning strikes was a sign of how many people are about to get powers

smr00

Banned
Agents of Shield, THATS a comic book based show.
As flawed as Agents of Shield is, i still enjoy it.

Still.. THIS is how you make a goddamn comic show. Also Arrows Slate puts Smallvilles Slate to fucking shame.

Slade_Wilson_Smallville_002.jpg

Fucking Smallville dropped the ball so many times.

As flawed as Agents of Shield is, i still enjoy it.

Still.. THIS is how you make a goddamn comic show. Also Arrows Slate puts Smallvilles Slate to fucking shame.

Slade_Wilson_Smallville_002.jpg

Fucking Smallville dropped the ball so many times.
One of the few Smallville episodes is saw. Yes, they screwed up Slade, but I love Michael Hogan too much because of BSG.

There was something off about this episode, Slade as a shadowy mastermind type didnt really work for me. I'm also disappointed how Shado got killed, couldn't they have come up with a better scenario because it reduced her from badass to just a pawn

Also, based on the way Barry got his powers, it felt kind of how the storm in Misfits gave people powers. I wonder if the number of lightning strikes was a sign of how many people are about to get powers

it also requires the chemicals though.

smr00

Banned
One of the few Smallville episodes is saw. Yes, they screwed up Slade, but I love Michael Hogan too much because of BSG.
Remember the Doomsday storyline in Smallville? Jesus Christ was that a cluster fuck.

I'll admit, i actually liked the design of Doomsday in the show but it was just an awful storyline that should of never happened. The final showdown between Clark and Doomsday was one of the most anti-climatic scenes in the history of television/film combined. I just hope Arrow never goes the path of Smallville.

Tabby

I prefer Slade being a mercenary.
Him being a boss and wearing suits feels weird to me.

I can see the particle accelerator being used as a reason for people having powers in the Flash TV show.

Effect

I prefer Slade being a mercenary.
Him being a boss and wearing suits feels weird to me.

I can see the particle accelerator being used as a reason for people having powers in the Flash TV show.

That crossed my mind as well when I saw that. That event just gave them a massive opening for there to be a ton of super power villains for Flash to fight. Other things would also play into their creation as well but they'd all have the same catalyst. Also allows for more to show up on Arrow as well since the two cities (Starling and Central) are near each other it seems.

I thought it was a combination of the particle accelerator and lightning and the chemicals they gave the Flash his powers. Seems more realistic than just lightning and chemicals. If the particle accelerator didn't have anything to do with creating Flash powers, merely created villains, then the Flash origin is surprisingly close to comics. As in exactly.

Now the question remains when will Flash come back onto Arrow? It'll probably be after the Flash show gets like half a season under its belt. And will the Flash tell Arrow his secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom