• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

I'm going to guess she will appear in the pilot of the Flash, to link it with Arrow, but otherwise remain an Arrow only character.

Guys!
Felicity leaving Star City.

Sauce:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=92602

Arrow is dead.
It's over.
Arrow is no more.
2012-2013.
RIP

godzilla-fuck-this.gif

DieH@rd

Banned
I have zero problems with this. Temporarily moving Felicity to Flash TV show is a smart move. It will provide concrete connection between Arrow and Flash shows.

She will still have same role, and she will most return to Arrow after a while.

I have zero problems with this. Temporarily moving Felicity to Flash TV show is a smart move. It will provide concrete connection between Arrow and Flash shows.

She will still have same role, and she will most return to Arrow after a while.

Ollie won't give her the D, so Felicity goin' "Fuck this shit, yo" and going to someone who will appreciate her with his penis.

So lurid.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I wouldn't be surprised if she's only gone for like half an episode.

Yeah I'm kind of feeling this.

It's probably just a story device and she'll be gone for one episode at most, come back, and Ollie will be like "YO WTF OMFG I NEEDED U FILICITY, I-i-ii-i-I LOVE U", then CW-ized felicity will be like "OMG I CANT BELEIVE IT TOOK DIS LONG TO MAKE U SEE THIS, I LOVE U TOOOOOOO, I'VE LOVED U SINCE THE MOMENT I SAW U" then they will cry and kiss in the rain as hilary duff music plays and the camera zooms out to Barry Allen watching in the distance.

Yeah I read it as she'll just be missing during one episode, not gone for good. We've established the Arrow writers lurk this thread, they know better than to get rid of our fave girl for good.

I just watched the first ep of Tomorrow People, wasn't overly impressed but I'll give it a few more episodes.

Snake

I don't believe for one second that Felicity will leave the show. I'm not even worried.

Okay maybe a little worried. But only 5%, tops.

Tabby

And she should take Thea with her.

B-b-b-b-b-but I like slurry.
She's the speedy we deserve, but not the one we need.

Yeah I read it as she'll just be missing during one episode, not gone for good. We've established the Arrow writers lurk this thread, they know better than to get rid of our fave girl for good.

I just watched the first ep of Tomorrow People, wasn't overly impressed but I'll give it a few more episodes.

It's not that good but for some reason I keep coming back to it every week.
It follows Arrow's style in that the pace is lightning fast, that mid-season finale twist though.

Ripclawe

Banned

wait..what? when?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is there a date for Flash or is that for next season only (aka in the fall)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom