• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which show is Robbie from
Scooby-Doo%21_The_Mystery_Begins_%282009%29.jpg

Tomorrow People

The Tomorrow People gives me a 90's children's scifi vibe, which is probably the point, but it successfully makes me all nostalgic, so I have yet to stop watching even though I usually would've by now.. those characters are indeed pretty sucky.

GrayFoxPL

Was he shown without shirt?

Suit can easily conceal muscularity. He's not gonna be buffed like Amell, doesn't mean he's gonna be Mr. Bean.

Mario007

Not really. I mean, he's got what? 4-5 months tops before filming starts? Isn't Flash supposed to debut next october?
You can definitely buff up and/or tone your body in 3-4 months of training (which he has stated he is getting). Look at Colton, you wouldn't say he is extra muscular but when CW released those promo pics for this season the guy was pretty damn ripped.

Was he shown without shirt?

Suit can easily conceal muscularity. He's not gonna be buffed like Amell, doesn't mean he's gonna be Mr. Bean.

There was a pic of him shirtless a few months ago that made a few feel lazy and fat as dude was quite unexpectedly fit.
Don't let the loose baggy clothes he was wearing fool you, dude is toned up.

Fularu

Banned
There was a pic of him shirtless a few months ago that made a few feel lazy and fat as dude was quite unexpectedly fit.
Don't let the loose baggy clothes he was wearing fool you, dude is toned up.

Still won't do "justice" to the comic book hero. I'm not in favor of endless uber "ripped" guys shaming every other male into submissing themselves to this "new trend". But still, if you're going to be a super hero, don't look like a toothpick compared to the rest of the people you're supposed to "fight".

Joni

Still won't do "justice" to the comic book hero. I'm not in favor of endless uber "ripped" guys shaming every other male into submissing themselves to this "new trend". But still, if you're going to be a super hero, don't look like a toothpick compared to the rest of the people you're supposed to "fight".

grant-gustin-and-being-shir__oPt.jpg

Grant-Gustin-grant-gustin-30183412-612-612.jpg

I have seen worse tooth picks. He has good muscle tone, he could be more muscled, but I don't think that is necessary for someone like the Flash. He isn't about super strength, he should look more normal.

Fularu

Banned
grant-gustin-and-being-shir__oPt.jpg

Grant-Gustin-grant-gustin-30183412-612-612.jpg

I have seen worse tooth picks. He has good muscle tone, he could be more muscled, but I don't think that is necessary for someone like the Flash. He isn't about super strength, he should look more normal.

Compared to Amell he looks like a toothpick, that's his issue though, I only care about if the show's good or not

Clevinger

Compared to Amell he looks like a toothpick

But Amell is a freak, and his character is an amateur bodybuilder because he relies almost exclusively on his physical strength.

Flash has superpowers.

UK peeps, The Tomorrow People starts tonight on E4 at 9pm. I'll give it a watch but I'm not sure it'll live up to the brilliance of the original.

Moria and Agent Gibbs = Oliver Queen? hmmmm????

You mean she had another affair.... poor Mr. Queen (RIP) who left behind no living heirs :(

Just a cheating wife, 2 illegitimate bastard children, and a back stabbing "best friend" & business partner.
You're in a better place now.

Oregano

Maybe I'm misreading it but it sounds like she'll be missing from Arrow temporarily. She'll probably be missing during Episode 20; that's when the Flash pilot was supposed to be right?

V_Arnold

Felicityless episodes are like karma to all the Laurel-bashing in here :p
It is not like anyone will really miss her fake jealousy and scolding - we have plenty of archives to dig for if in the mood.

Dunlop

It's funny, I started watching the Vampire Diaries on netflix and saw the episodes with Stephen Amell.

It is like he was playing the exact same character lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom