• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Crashing the assassination attempt of Malcolm Merlyn, shaking hands with
Sebastian Blood

The Arrow has failed this city.

CloudWolf

Just finished watching "Three Ghosts" and boy, they're really stretching that 'no powers'-rule, aren't they? I know they said The Flash will introduce powers, but Solomon Grundy and Deathstroke are basically already superpowered beings through that 'totally not Venom, guys'-miracle cure.

Anyway, now I join you guys in the wait for the next episode. Feels bad, man.

DieH@rd

Banned
No powers rule has stopped with the arrival of Mirakuru. Oli himself talked how he encountered superpowered adversaries on island, killing/burning them all.

Just finished watching "Three Ghosts" and boy, they're really stretching that 'no powers'-rule, aren't they? I know they said The Flash will introduce powers, but Solomon Grundy and Deathstroke are basically already superpowered beings through that 'totally not Venom, guys'-miracle cure.

Anyway, now I join you guys in the wait for the next episode. Feels bad, man.

Probably more based on Miraclo (and whatever the government used on Slade) which was Hourman's thing back when he was introduced in 1940. DC has a long history of this stuff way beyond Venom which would probably be more like a super version of it.

I think Flash is more going to be the one to break the super powered thing, "Mirakuru" not so much. That said, the longer this show goes on the more likely I think that we start to see meta-humans and the deal with Barry is probably going to be the first kick off of that.

strafer

I aint afraid of Cornballer.

0329_tes20.gif

Total brainfart here but what does slurry stand for again? I swear I understood when I first read it but for the life of me I can't figure it out now and it's pissing me off.

strafer

Finally caught up.

dat mid season finale...dat mask...dat Deathstroke

Also...the guy that hit by the lightning...will he turn into something? I don't know the universe that good.

strafer

So, if this show goes on for a while, which I think it will, how many cameos can we expect? There seems to be a lot of dudes in the DC universe.

ReiGun

So, if this show goes on for a while, which I think it will, how many cameos can we expect? There seems to be a lot of dudes in the DC universe.

Short list would be Superman and Batman and their most famous rogues (Luthor, Joker, etc). Sidekicks maybe, since there are rumors of Nightwing making an appearance. Probably won't be seeing Wonder Woman either, unless her show finally gets going.

Other than that, everyone else is far game, I imagine.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
Cornballer has been promoted to mod. This thread will be policed now.

We fucked up, boys.

Noooo not my beautiful fics. I put my heart into those it's not easy coming up with peanut butter foot fetish or an improvised turkey leg for a woman's pleasure.

We had a good run.

tTN5EtR.gif

strafer

Also, Katie Cassidy looks so different in Season 2, not that she's ugly.

And then Summer Glau, what the fuck is she doing on the show.

Bladenic

I actually have pretty mixed feelings about the superpower introduction, but I think they can handle it well. But it's too late to back down now, Flash is here and the Fountain of Youth has already been alluded to.

DieH@rd

Banned
I actually have pretty mixed feelings about the superpower introduction, but I think they can handle it well. But it's too late to back down now, Flash is here and the Fountain of Youth has already been alluded to.

Nope, Merlin mentioned that he has just faked his death. League is actually hunting him because he has failed his mission.

Agreed. This show has pretty much done everything important right so far, so I'm not even worried.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
guess which one has the more popular show and bigger paycheck for gifts :p
1512684_558481814237090_103438721_n.jpg

Robbie: "Hey big cuz I got you *pause* something.

Stephen: "I got you *pause* something too.

Both pause as they open their gifts.

Robbie: "*pause* thank *pause* you."

Stephen: "*pause* "

Stephen begins to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom