• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen Amell said:
Facebook! I need good Arrow related memes (meme's...?). Thank you, Facebook.

1545949_562778863807385_870469145_n.jpg

Tabby

Episode description for episode 13 "Heir to the Demon"
ALEX KINGSTON AND KATRINA LAW (“SPARTACUS”) GUEST STAR — As Laurel (Katie Cassidy) continues to unravel, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) try to convince Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to stay in Starling City and finally reunite with Laurel and Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). However, Sara’s fellow League of Assassins member, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law, “Spartacus”), comes to bring Sara back to the fold, but when Sara refuses, Nyssa kidnaps Dinah. Realizing she’s putting her family in danger by staying in town, Sara considers re-joining the league. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn (#213).

New episode tonight:

Hell yeah.

Episode description for episode 13 "Heir to the Demon"
ALEX KINGSTON AND KATRINA LAW (“SPARTACUS”) GUEST STAR — As Laurel (Katie Cassidy) continues to unravel, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Lance (Paul Blackthorne) try to convince Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to stay in Starling City and finally reunite with Laurel and Dinah (guest star Alex Kingston). However, Sara’s fellow League of Assassins member, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law, “Spartacus”), comes to bring Sara back to the fold, but when Sara refuses, Nyssa kidnaps Dinah. Realizing she’s putting her family in danger by staying in town, Sara considers re-joining the league. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Jake Coburn (#213).

Ugh. More
Lance family drama

Namikaze1

I return to the Arrow thread expecting to read fans' excitement over tonight's episode and discussing previous episodes. Instead, I end up reading a disturbing fanfic. Wozzly, why? Just why?

Anyway, just 13 more minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom