• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually used to Arrow being punch after punch of amazingness. I should have realized that it'd just be an okay episode when Amell didn't hype this one.

But hey, it was alright. The undercooked villain was a shame, especially since they had a good actor to play him. Hopefully when he reappears he'll be written better and given more to do.

Ollie snapping at Felicity was so lame and CW. But that apology at the end made up for it. It was emotionally mature.

I'm gonna be honest, when Ray and Thea started doing it, I mentally replaced Roy with me. Goddamn you Colton Haynes.

Slade on the island is going cray-cray. Also, Ivo is seriously whacked. Also, did Slade shave? And get a haircut?

Almost immediately when Quentin told the story about the aunt, I was like "I think it's his mom" and I WAS RIGHT. Ollie is such a poor judge of character.

I did really like that Ollie referred to his mask as a gift from a friend.

HOLY SHIT THAT DEATHSTROKE NEXT WEEK.

What HAPPENED to her?! She wasn't like this in Supernatural, Melrose Place, & Harper Island. She wasn't like this either last season.

I miss OG Katie Cassidy. Something's up. Even Season 1 Laurel looked like regular KC. Even The Scribbler KC looks normal.

It was a real douchebag move for Laurel to steal her dads pain pills like that, dude got fucked up hardcore.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I didn't clock that.

tumblr_mm2utkdOtN1r1pcilo1_500.jpg

She lost weight...and then her chin grew thats the biggest thing between her now and supernatural. It's really weird. Looks stranger in stills though.

From supernatural for comparison:

Maybe it's just an age thing, who knows.

Something's up. She's still a very pretty woman, but the fact that she looks so different legitimately is distracting.

You know how Amell liked to interact with the Arrow fans and recently had a Q & A session taking live questions from the internet? I'm obviously way to late to participate in that last one, but for the next one I would love it if someone asked this question;

Q: Katie Cassidy was pretty good as Ruby back when she was on Supernatural, but Laurel always seems so sad on Arrow.... why the long face?

I'd be really interested to see how the question got answered.

QoNl5r8.gif

jb1234

Putting aside the Katie Cassidy chin thing (which with the memes has really crossed the line into mean-spiritedness), this episode wasn't really the show at its best. But even weaker Arrow is still pretty damned entertaining.

if she gained some damn weight that chin wouldn't be so prominent. i'm not liking how gaunt she looks. it's just distracting at this point.

and yeah this episode was eh. not really any good action.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
It's been certainly bothering me the entire season.

Joker's make-up has a white base but with this she'd make an excellent Wicked Witch of the West, no prosthetics needed.

I tried white but it just wasn't working. I was mainly going off the Batman Beyond with the Joker 's face in the background where he appeared green. I should have looked at screen caps :(

OMG brilliant! LOL

It still works but in a different way!

if she gained some damn weight that chin wouldn't be so prominent. i'm not liking how gaunt she looks. it's just distracting at this point.

and yeah this episode was eh. not really any good action.

I'm hoping she's just really dedicated to playing a severely depressed, drug abusing Laurel.

anaron

Let's just say that if the show was broadcast in 3D, we would all be getting a good exercise from ducking her chin everytime she turned her head.

I swear I could seer the line where her prosthetic chin was added on to her real chin. Her chin stole every scene she was in, it was all I could focus on.
Holy fuck, DEAD.

Baki

She lost weight...and then her chin grew thats the biggest thing between her now and supernatural. It's really weird. Looks stranger in stills though.

From supernatural for comparison:

Maybe it's just an age thing, who knows.

It must be plastic surgery.

the real
Deathstroke
next week....BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAAA

I know! So excited!

And as NotTheGuy asked, did Slade shave and get a haircut on the island between episodes?

And I like how Sarah was like "Ivo has an army. You can't take them all on, Slade!"
Duh, of course he can. And I want to see it. Just have Slade cut and break his way through an army then tear Ivo limb from limb.

Tugatrix

I know! So excited!

And as NotTheGuy asked, did Slade shave and get a haircut on the island between episodes?

And I like how Sarah was like "Ivo has an army. You can't take them all on, Slade!"
Duh, of course he can. And I want to see it. Just have Slade cut and break his way through an army then tear Ivo limb from limb.

I think the hair effects of Mirakuru are yet to be discussed on show

Ruze789

Awesome! I don't drink wine at all, but I'll give the coffee a shot.

IssuHr7.jpg

Thought this was cool:
Nocking Point About page said:
Nocking Point would not be possible without some help from some special people. Thank you to Jerry, our incredible winemaker, and to Jim Lee, the legendary DC Comics illustrator for designing our label.

And that Deathstroke in the preview looks gooood!

Originally Posted by Nocking Point About page

Nocking Point would not be possible without some help from some special people. Thank you to Jerry, our incredible winemaker, and to Jim Lee, the legendary DC Comics illustrator for designing our label.

Where are all the pouches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom