• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I like how people think that lying about a potential kid is just not grounds for rational anger.

It's one thing to be angry. It's another to break off the entire relationship and not try to understand why your partner might want a moment to process some life changing news. Not to mention Felicity doing what she always does: taking someone else's issue and making it about her.

Vengrim

These two get punked by that dagger a lot

You'd think they'd learn some mai thai or something at some point

At 4000 years and 206 deaths, they're averaging 20 years per lifetime. I get the impression that Vandal Savage has been pretty efficient at eliminating them each time to the point where they aren't even able to really able to adapt.

It's one thing to be angry. It's another to break off the entire relationship and not try to understand why your partner might want a moment to process some life changing news. Not to mention Felicity doing what she always does: taking someone else's issue and making it about her.

She never said that though. She was just angry at Oliver and stormed off. Everyone makes the issue about themselves before they actually process it. Felicity was obviously very angry at the guy who said he'll stop lying to the people he's close to and does it so blatantly.

ReiGun

She never said that though. She was just angry at Oliver and stormed off. Everyone makes the issue about themselves before they actually process it. Felicity was obviously very angry at the guy who said he'll stop lying to the people he's close to and does it so blatantly.

She implied that because he lied to her it means he doesn't love her. I'm sorry, but you're not going to convince me that with everything Oliver has going on, that's fair to him.

I'm not even saying Ollie was right to lie. He wasn't, and she's right to be angry. But the way she expressed that anger was still pretty shitty.

She implied that because he lied to her it means he doesn't love her. I'm sorry, but you're not going to convince me that with everything Oliver has going on, that's fair to him.

I'm not even saying Ollie was right to lie. He wasn't, and she's right to be angry. But the way she expressed that anger was still pretty shitty.

Saying you not going to lie to someone and keep something that big from them not fair either .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom